Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahem......today is Jerry's Birthday!
Thanks, Carrie! I have downloaded that song and will listen to it while I am walking the dogs tomorrow. Yes, I am a bohemian at heart. Amazing how well we hide these things in the workaday world.

Kathy -- I sensed an Aries sensibility. With an Aries, our birthday is over when we say it's over! For me it's just starting.

To all, I feel strangely disconnected from the breakup. Liberated. This is a happy thing. The financial equivalent of the Challenger implosion (Go with throttle up!), but me no care.

And yes, Rob L, I do live through the bunny and I want him to hump until there is steam coming out of the lava tube (from the bunnies, mind you). So, he needs a friend. They are social creatures. Hawaiian music often speaks of dew on a flower, instead of referring directly to something earthier.
Happy Birthday guys - and the rest of you Aries (married to one, son is one, mother was one, etc).

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
happy birthday everyone!

let's not forget keith and judy, too.

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

quote:
Originally posted by StillHope

quote:
Originally posted by JerryCarr
BTW, I am also an April baby, the 15th, Tax Day.

What do you get from the IRS ,Jerry ,for your birthday?

I knew they are cheap!

How about "Happy birthday,Jerry!You can compost the forms this year."?

Nooo!
Hi Glen,

Sorry, no song for you(I'm a lousy singer) just our best wishes on your birthday. I'll ask Aki to send you a couple of the photos I took of the bunny over Christmas. They're not great, mind you, as I'm not much of a photographer either. Hopefully it will lift your spirits a bit.

Laura
quote:
[

I knew they are cheap!

How about "Happy birthday,Jerry!You can compost the forms this year."?

Nooo!
[/quote]

Actually, I do compost the instruction sheets, but I save copies of the returns.
Happy birthday,Jerry!
Unfortunately I mailed the check to-day that is not for you[V]