S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Wow, tada...another Shonen Knife fan!

Right now, one of my fav Xmas CDs:
A Slack Key Christmas

Bing Crosby - White Christmas

CocoaMoe
CocoaMoe
For some local flavor can't go wrong with Willie K's Live at Hapa's. His version of Driving Miss Daisy rocks! Lots of blues, reggae, rock and some of Willie's own ballads.

On another note, any reggae lovers on the forum ever heard of a band called Lincoln Thompson and the Rassas? The CD I'm looking for is called "Natural Wild". First heard it in a smokey bar in Japan about 25 years ago. The proprietor was kind enough to record it on cassette tape for me (remember those things?) Haven't been able to find this particular CD at the usual places on the internet. All I've got left of L.T. is a cassette tape now held together by duct tape and mildew. I'm one spin away from forever losing one of my favorite reggae albums! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Aloha Smile

Tim

Other people can talk about how to expand the destiny of mankind. I just want to talk about how to fix a motorcycle. I think that what I have to say has more lasting value.”
Robert Pirsig
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
Hey Tim,

It's on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Wild-Prince-Lincoln-Rasses/dp/B00005V911/sr=1-8/qid=1166120878/ref=sr_1_8/002-8318789-3895213?ie=UTF8&s=music

if the link doesn't work, try doing a search for Natural Wild on the Amazon site.

Aloha,
Jody

Mahalo Jody for your trouble. How could I have not found it on Amazon? Was sure I checked there, hmmm...Perhaps my mistake was typing in the band name rather than the album name? At any rate, happy to say I ordered 2 of Prince Lincoln's CDs and look forward to listening to them with joy and peace of mind. The words that come to mind right now: "Ya mon!" Smile
Aloha! Tim

Tim

Other people can talk about how to expand the destiny of mankind. I just want to talk about how to fix a motorcycle. I think that what I have to say has more lasting value.”
Robert Pirsig
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius

Deja VuDu

RB Byrd
http://www.dejavuduband.com
Flower Mound, TX
RB Byrd
Flower Mound, TX
Yes, Shonen Knife is my fave rave!! they are also really gear!

Others want to make friends- I just want to make money.
James Cramer
A bootleg mp3 copy of Clapton & King "Riding With the King". I will have to go buy my own legal copy. Da** it's a good album. Year 2000 vintage.

S. FL Islander to be
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.