Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
quote:
Originally posted by Britts MOM

Does anyone know about them being at the Black Rock with 2 guys and a girl the night of May 27, memorial day?????? She was killed later that night.

Just a first step is to call the Black rock and talk to the bartender that was there that night. Maybe they will remember something or know who it was the kids where with.

I dont go to the Black rock but from the people I know who hang out there it is kind of seedy. But the same people are there a lot. My friend's ex hangs out there day and night it seems. I would try talking to some of those people who are regulars.

And havent the PD done this too?

Maybe even talk to the clerks at 7-11 across the st - maybe they went in there after leaving Black rock? At least the clerks in 7-11 were probably sober and might know something or recognize someone who was with the kids.

Now it seems like you are getting closer to pinpointing the last people to see them.
@ Nana Valley, I have been speaking to Cheryl frequently, she is also fighting for justice for her son who was murdered 6 years ago. Thank you! Brittany too was trusting of others, that is who she was. We hold onto memories, thoughts about her and listen to her recorded singing quite frequently; which is hard because its her voice (like she will walk into the room at any time). Difficult but I will keep fighting.

@Kapoahcat - yes, I plan on talking to the owner of the bar. Doesn't seem like the kind of place they would go, but who knows? It was memorial day and perhaps they wanted to get off the lava for a while. I'm just amazed that if someone did see them that day that they haven't come forward, unless they were somehow involved or know who was involved or just scared.

Again, thanks to everyone who has cared about Brittany and our family. Mahalo!
Peace and Love!
Julie
BTW - my sister and I have put together a flyer: MURDER/MISSING
It has all the pertinent details of the murder and Bo being missing. It has pictures of them individually and together. If there is anyone who would be willing to post these, or distribute them we would REALLY appreciate it. I could email the jpeg to you.
Mahalo!
FInd out which band was playing at the Black Rock that night. The band members might have had a good view of the crowd, though I'm not sure how much you can see with stage lights in your face.

* I'd rather fail at happiness than succeed at misery *
* I'd rather fail at happiness than succeed at misery *
We don't know if it was hearsay or not about them being at the BlackRock.
To anyone who would like to send information regarding Brittany's murder or Bo's whereabouts, I have set up a PO box, you can send an old fashioned letter. Any tips or leads would be greatly appreciated! Mahalo, Peace and Love

Justice for Brittany Jane Royal
c/o Julie Royal
PMB 174
14311 Newport Ave., Ste. G
Tustin, CA 92780-5662
Thank you to everyone who has posted flyers on our behalf. Thank you got your continued love and support to finding out who killed Brittany. Mahalo.
http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundra...oyal/74061
http://insidedateline.nbcnews.com/_news/...ttany?lite

Dateline has put up the first story and interview on their website. Please check it out. Still searching for answers.

Peace and Love!
Julie