Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
I am glad Dateline is continuing to move on this story.
I agree with what you have been saying and said on this Dateline clip that there are 2 possibilities: Bo & Britney were both killed and his body will never be found, or Bo killed Britney and he will eventually be found. As you say, either way, Bo is the key to solving who killed Britney.
Congrats on getting Dateline on this.
Will they do a full network story on Britney's murder?
My heart goes out to you.
hawaiideborah
Thank you for your love and support. The way Dateline works is that they don't air a full story until there is a conclusion, which there isn't. They will send people out the Hawaii to interview etc. And, from what I understand, Josh Mankiewicz, will be doing the interviewing. Just hoping the keep the media spotlight on this; any help is HUGE.
Do the Dateline folks wait until a conclusion to send people out to Hawaii to get interviews?
hawaiideborah
No, I'm not sure the exact procedure but someone will go to Hawaii to interview/investigate and then they will do interviews here in CA as well. Once the case is concluded (if it ever is) it get aired.

I just sure wish I knew for sure who killed Brittany, the NOT knowing is so tough.
I feel like everyone has forgotten about Brittany. Its been 3 months and no arrest made. I know it takes time to put all the pieces together, but someone has to know something. If BO did this he has to be out there, someone has to have seen him. If someone killed them both then WHO. Please, please help! I want my daughters murderer brought to justice and pay.
Hi Julie, I met you & your son on a Sun night at a Keaau church when you were here months ago. It must be infuriating to feel so helpless in this situation. I do think about you & so do your other friends here. It's so important to lean on people & let them comfort you. I'm sure you have a ton of people there that care & support you. Prayers coming your way. Hang in there.
Boaz was listed as the top 3 most wanted on the KITV 10pm news last night & was also featured on Fridays Crimestoppers "Hawai`i Most Wanted" cable TV program ... so the case is still being mentioned in state & on island...
Hi Dory, yes of course, it was really nice to get to church and meet people like me. Smile I do feel helpless, I give it to God and know it is in his time, not my time. I have a wonderful support system here in CA and have joined some online support groups for parents of murdered children. That helps bc there are people who relate exactly to what I am going through.
Thank you for caring! Hoping for Justice! If you haven't done so already please Like and Share "Justice for Brittany Jane Royal" on Facebook. Mahalo! Peace and Love! Julie
As time goes on, the probability that Bo is still alive diminishes. One hopes the police are looking for other answers and not just waiting for him to come out of the forest. I emailed the lead detective with a suggestion that he reinterview all lava tour operators, helicopter pilots and residents of Kalapana. If they don't, why not? Also, I'm hoping for a press release after the DNA evidence that was sent off island returns.
Carey, mahalo for that information.

Lisa, the cops will probably not do a press release. Now that I have talked to and met so many others who have been in my shoes, they all tell me that the cops will not tell much about any kind of evidence, it could interfere with the case. I used to think this was a blow off, but after talking to others this is the case. They get 1 chance to get it right. Its frustrating because of course I want to know everything, but that just isn't going to happen. >(