Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Positive Side of Double Hurricanes
macuu do we gat hurricane insurance here? i don't think so

#10048;
#10048;
We saw a lot of wooden yard signs with the stake bottoms stuck into fences, some on empty houses. I wonder who is responsible for the damages if some candidate's sign is found on top of a pile of window glass of a house whose off island owner didn't give specific permission for the signs to be placed on their property?

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Birchl - Yes hurricane insurance is actually "required" for anyone buying a home with a mortgage. Banks won't give you the loan without it.
Yeah we have hurricane insurance. It was actually cheap compared to other types of insurance.

Dayna

http://www.FarmingAloha.com
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Really clean a bathroom! (OK, I was filling up a tub, in the tub & was using the hand held shower...well it was taking a while & I just left it for ...well it didn't seem THAT long...when I got back the hand held shower head was floating around in the tub, spraying water everywhere...now one bathroom is REALLY clean...

At least I got some practice cleaning...after a week of battening down...
Too funny Carey!! Reminds me of a time when I was refilling my water bed back in the 70's.... that's another story!

hey Royall, brought in the girls' roof...& didn't get a sting! They are still busy...like they have no clue there is a BF storm like...right here!
careful... the girls can get cranky in bad weather! Power is off here but the generator is running nice!! Stay safe!