Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP Fired employees lawsuit support group
WOW! Have you seen the agenda for tonight's meeting?

There is really no business on it. This leads me to believe that the executive committee has been conducting business in the office behind closed doors, not informing the other directors or owners.

When did they vote on watering the roads for dust. They have been watering the roads for 3 weeks now at over $500 a day. I remember BJ stating in public that the first thing she was going to do is stop watering roads in the day time. This just shows how little they know about running a subdivision the size of HPP.

They should review the audit with all directors at the meeting (except Frances because he won't attend)they should all have questions like this one. The balance sheet shows $85K under capital investments. (equipment over $1,500. There have been no motions at board meetings to spend this money, so who decided, when and what was purchased. Moreover, there is no Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) which is a 5 year projection of these cost, and the bylaws states that it is the boards responsibility to provide this document.

Checks and balances!

They still haven't explained why the insurance carrier is not covering the lawsuit. The budget shows $10K to date spent on the litigation. That's our money.
In the shut down thread HPPwatchdog was the fired GM.

So, HPPwatchdog,
That's not YOUR money. You can post here, but you dont live in HPP.

I knew it was just a matter of time before the fired employees got on this thread and brought up their lawsuit.
This thread is not about your lawsuit.
quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandguy

So, HPPwatchdog,

I knew it was just a matter of time before the fired employees got on this thread and brought up their lawsuit.

Pure speculation with no basis in publicly available facts, you have no idea who anyone here with a screen name actually is, someone just speculated on that HPPwatchdog is the former GM.

HPP members all have every right to want to know what is happening with any expenditures of the board, including money spent on lawyers if the insurance company isn't covering the cost of fighting the lawsuit. That doesn't make anyone who wants to know how much money is being spent on lawyers a former employee, it just means HPPOA members want to know how their money is being spent. The fired GM always posted here under his name, I don't think he suddenly morphed into HPPWatchdog, but some of you use that accusation of being a fired employee to demean those you disagree with.
hppwatchdog is the former GM. Go read the previous thread "HPP Board 2014". He was outed there. When he was called by his 1st name, he responded w/out denial. The former GM does not live in HPP nor is he an association member. The former GM admitted by his knowledge of the things he posted and stated personally to a lot owner that he is the former GM. Only the former GM could've known the things he said to her and I. Another tail tell sign is he likes to start out some of his posts w/"WOW"... both aliases used this as an opener to his posts.

hppwatchdog was threatening members w/defamation, collecting ammo for HIS lawsuit. Beware everyone.
Right on shockwaverider. I was just going to ask orchidlandguy if he was 100% certain of his statement.Why make an unfounded accusation. It only discredits any future comments you may have. I have said and reiterate that I am not friends with the fired employees nor even know them but if (the original) board members elected had followed the by-laws and learned the State statutes, had a moral compass, none of this chaos would have ever happened. We were enlightened immediately to their intentions by their lack of respect for the rules they command us to follow. I am positive anyone who was fired the way they were would want justice. Maybe you should try walking in those shoes first.
Orchidlandguy... though I was glad to see the moderator pull the plug, this new thread isn't any more productive or civil when accusations go flying especially from someone who decided himself that the lawsuit can't be mentioned here. Any one can see,that any topic involving HPP and the board is going to be intertwined with the lawsuit they got us all in and we are having to pay for.
Watchdog, thanks for the audit info. I went in the office several weeks after it was suppose to be available and was told I couldn't have it. Since the board and the office gal live here in the park, I am sure they know that the audit is available upon request but I was denied. And; why is the treasurer doing the books? The person they fired did all that plus what Susan E. does and more. Any one know what she is getting paid? Because it better be less than 1/2 of the previous person.So we need her and the treasurer to do what 1 person did? Why didn't they legitimately hire a truly qualified person. We still have no oversight regarding our finances. 1 person doing the books and being the oversight. No business is run this way. I think it is borderline a criminal act.
Finally they are complying with our agreement with the State and sporadically watering the roads. Funny how they can break the rules then change their minds. The way our neighborhood is being managed is hap hazardous and will end up costing us all in the end.I know they don't care but it is apparent they have no clue how to run a business. I would have given them the benefit of the doubt if they had admitted their mistakes and realized they were in over their heads and asked for professional help. Instead they are intent on destruction.
Hey Rob, How about some time out for Mermaid and Orchidland Guy for exposing the old GM as HPPwatchdog.

Moreover, this is the second time for Orchidland Guy
quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandguy

So, HPPwatchdog,

Nice try, but you don't a clue who I am! I am Batman acting as the old GM. Guess again.
Here we go again...
quote:
Originally posted by mermaid53

hppwatchdog is the former GM. Go read the previous thread "HPP Board 2014". He was outed there. When he was called by his 1st name, he responded w/out denial. The former GM does not live in HPP nor is he an association member. The former GM admitted by his knowledge of the things he posted and stated personally to a lot owner that he is the former GM. Only the former GM could've known the things he said to her and I. Another tail tell sign is he likes to start out some of his posts w/"WOW"... both aliases used this as an opener to his posts.

hppwatchdog was threatening members w/defamation, collecting ammo for HIS lawsuit. Beware everyone.

Actually, it's too late for most of the accusations they have been signed, sealed and delivered.

You have a good head on your shoulders Katarina!

Cathy Fincher