Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Solar Flare Armageddon
lol, too advanced A, : 0
(12-19-2021, 07:34 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:#agree Puna Grace and Ho'oponopono.. Maybe never happen ( and that's why they ) but Watch it wen real.

lets start on bottom HPP.

Another Carrington-type event will happen again in the future and I have no idea what "and that's why they" means. As for "on bottom HPP", you do understand a major solar storm that hits the Earth won't be a local event, right? If Hawaii is in the line of fire, it's not going to be pleasant for us.
I have to admit that one of my main, and probably unfounded, aversions to bitcoin is the potential for this type of event.   No electronics - no money right?
Keep it local  Heart
Well, I don't know about bitcoin, but if such an event happens, I doubt online banking will be available for a while. This is why having some cash available is always a good idea, not just because of a solar storm but other natural disasters that will shut down online services as well as ATMs.
I have some gold and silver coins. Mostly in a safe deposit box though.
(12-22-2021, 05:55 AM)malahini Wrote: I have some gold and silver coins. Mostly in a safe deposit box though.

OK, good luck with that. I'm not sure why we needed to know that.
@Tom. This is why having some cash available is always a good idea, not just because of a solar storm but other natural disasters that will shut down online services as well as ATMs.

Isn't that pretty much the same thing ?

And whoo hoo, please announce your next vaca too idjit
(12-22-2021, 06:47 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:@Tom. This is why having some cash available is always a good idea, not just because of a solar storm but other natural disasters that will shut down online services as well as ATMs.

Isn't that pretty much the same thing ?

Huh?

What is "pretty much the same thing"? I don't believe my post was confusing to anyone, but of course, didn't consider you.
Hey fun boys, get a room!
nor the one directly in line over what you seemingly responded from Malahini to @ Tom.

I think your feed might not be updating fast enuf Aaron. Please wait a sec. read, comprehend and maybe ask a question before you pounce.