Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : )
(04-14-2024, 12:19 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: once he stepped on his on pee pee..

So says the chick with the dinky dick fetish. I wonder what that says about her?
Can’t see the forest for the dead trees…

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-14-2024, 07:10 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(04-14-2024, 12:19 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: once he stepped on his on pee pee..

So says the chick with the dinky dick fetish. I wonder what that says about her?

Says the transplanted haole turned spokesperson and quasi self appointed leader for the native Hawaiians who is also a proud misogynist. 

I wonder what that says about you?
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
(04-14-2024, 07:43 PM)HiloJulie Wrote: Says the ..self appointed.. 

Gee, Julie, you really are one sick f.. But I have to admit, Tom trained you well..
(04-14-2024, 07:52 PM)MyManao Wrote:

Gee, Julie, you really are one sick f.. But I have to admit, Tom trained you well..

Says the transplanted haole turned spokesperson and quasi self appointed leader for the native Hawaiians  who is also a proud misogynist.
“A functioning, robust democracy requires a healthy, educated, participatory followership, and an educated, morally grounded leadership.” - Chinua Achebe
(04-14-2024, 05:25 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote: Tom, the reference to Rudy is from a song by The Specials entitled A Message to You, Rudy.  I will spare you the YouTube link.

Thanks for that, I didn't know. I've never been a fan of The Specials. I looked it up myself on YT so yes, I can confirm I've heard it before but didn't know the name of the song. It also confirmed why I was a fan of Madness and not The Specials.

(04-14-2024, 07:52 PM)MyManao Wrote:

Despite never meeting HiloJulie nor talking to her, I'm glad my super-secret method of training women to make others paranoid is working so well. Now that the subjects are posting wild conspiracy theories demonstrates that the techniques I've used as a trained scientist/janitor are working.
Bahahaha Tom ..I know you cannot possibly be a fan if Madness,,,,, yet " not a fan of " > Specials nor even knew of Rudy or The Original Ska > telites. There is just no way.. Try harder, but that's a good troll run. I appreciate your genius here.

Say " huh ? " next .. lol Cheers bra.

Wanted to post little bitch and steriotype but chose another as i know some others here like planes and .

Cheers Bra second shout.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PySrVlA3nvU
(04-15-2024, 08:00 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Wanted to post little bitch and steriotype but chose another as i know some others here like planes and .

Cheers Bra second shout.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PySrVlA3nvU

Er, I was in the UK back in the 70s and early 80s. The song you just picked shows why Madness was so much more popular. But of course, I defer to your knowledge of 70/80s UK bands given I was there and you weren't.
And you know this how ?

I think you know Tom + just playing like coy again..How Specials were right there. You know The song i posted was not the mainstream hit ..Like the others they had and was gonna. Maybe yes, you only listen radio hits. Not delve deeper.....Like i said, try harder .. cheers 3

And why are you even be posting here about UK popular Ska hits as you attempted to tie into USA ? Madness Special were equally hot . USA we had them both.

Punaweb related fo' sho .. BC entertainment
(04-15-2024, 08:42 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:And you know this how ?

Because I'm making a wild assumption that you didn't grow up in the UK during the 70s and 80s.