Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realtor recommendations
Thanks to everyone for your input and advice. We are very excited and appreciate your taking the time to give us some suggestions.
I found a great Realtor.
While planning my trip to look at vacant land in the Pahoa area, I spoke with a gentleman (Ed) who runs Hostel on Pohiki Rd and he mentioned his daughter was a Realtor. So when I visited and stayed at his place it was a really simple process.

I met her in Pahoa at her Office,we went through the listings for the subdivision I was interested in and she drove me around to look at each (several) that were in my price range, let me use her machete so I could explore each lot and then I went back to her Dad's place (which cost 10 bucks a day to stay at)

The transaction went VERY smoothly. I now own a lot in the Pahoa area. It was conducted over the internet and via FedEx in an extremely professional manner.

I highly recommend:
Felicia Frazer-Harms
Feliciafrazer7@hotmail.com
Hawaiian Island Dreams
Pahoa 96778
808-936-2270

A great experience as she knew the area very well, many of the people in the subdivision, was very knowledgeable and all of the folks I had contacted in Hilo didn't want to go out and view lots, they just wanted to do it over the internet without ever leaving their offices.

quote:
Originally posted by AlohaDave...
The transaction went VERY smoothly. I now own a lot in the Pahoa area. It was conducted over the internet and via FedEx in an extremely professional manner.

I highly recommend:
Felicia Frazer-Harms
Feliciafrazer7@hotmail.com
Hawaiian Island Dreams
Pahoa 96778
808-936-2270

A great experience as she knew the area very well, many of the people in the subdivision, was very knowledgeable and all of the folks I had contacted in Hilo didn't want to go out and view lots, they just wanted to do it over the internet without ever leaving their offices.

Felicia is not only a good realtor but a great person. I have known her for almost 10 yrs (well before she was a realtor). Yesterday i called her about a situation at a house where she is the seller's realtor, and she responded quickly even though transaction is almost done. Great follow through!
AlohaDave had me at "she...let me use her machete," so we went with Felicia. So glad we did. She is responsive, follows through, professional, and patient. But thanks to everyone who gave us recommendations. Although the machete was the tipping point, we kind of had to close our eyes and throw a dart to decide who to call.