Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anybody know...???
Absorbing or increasing capacity isn't the only function of an alternative route. The route we use now is subject to flooding, lava, earthquake or disruption due to accidents.

I believe we need an alternative road that functions if the existing highway is impassable.

If Lava or floodwater covers two lanes, you can bet it will cover a four or six.

quote:
Originally posted by frankiestapleton

BTW, the KPAG is stacked with people who either have county interests ....The whole process is heavily weighted to the Keaau end of the highway and Shipman wins again!

I left in disgust...it's a total shibai. Sayonara.

It is stacked... and I often feel like an outcast. During one of the more recent votes... everyone voted to go forward... I was the only one who couldn't bring myself to vote for going forward. I think the vote was 23-1 against me [B)]

Frankie... Isn't the Keaau end where the bottle neck is and thats why you get a lot of complaints. People complaining about the bottle neck are more or less impatient.

People with safety on their minds are thinking along the whole route.

Statistically, there are no more wrecks really happening at the Keaau side then the rest of the highway per car capacity.

However, there is statistically more traffic.

What this tells me... is that part of the highway is actually safer then the rest of the highway.

Did I make sense...or am I mumbling again?[^]

-------
My Blog