Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crime in Seaview
Oliana is Puna Beach Palisades, but Glen is still right, PBP is extremely gay friendly, and the location of the Absolute Paradise gay B&B (was for sale last I heard).

wyatt, PBP has CC&R's; I made an offer on a house there and received a copy of them while we were negotiating.
Well if this is any indication for several months last year while I was building my home, at any one time I had tens of thousands of dollars worth of building materials sitting on my lot while I wasn't living on it. At times this included appliances in their boxes. Never so much as a nail missing. Then again, am right on the main road in view of several houses with some great neighbors. The one time something funny was up, my neighbor called immediately, and all it was a person in the neighborhood who my builder had rightly given permission to to take from my scrap pile. I couldn't care less if people here sell pot. Now driving like maniacs and running over dogs or selling meth is another story. I love Seaview. Moving and building here was the best decision I ever made.
quote:
Originally posted by StillHope

quote:
Originally posted by KathyH
.. Glen is still right, PBP is extremely gay friendly..

Glen is always right.

And I'd say that Sea View is straight friendly[Big Grin].
But for me it doesn't matter.

Is Seaview in Lava zone 1?[Big Grin]

-----------

Let's get together and over grow the government!!!!
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Seaview is Lava Zone 2, which backs up to Lava Zone 1.
devany
any of you living close to Mapuana street? we are looking at a small place there.

peace
I think you're kidding about the crime and the zones, but the worst meth problem in the state happens to be in Zone 9, that is North Kohala. A place where the entire economy depended on sugar and it went bust.
rusty, I am on Mapuana. Most of it has ocean views, the downside is the closer you are to the front, the more cars you hear. Which house are you looking at?
I can't address the REAL crime in Seaview.

It is unique in it's openness to the ocean and your neighbors - if you have a "shack falling down" or a "neat two story" everyone can see it!

BUT - I have never experienced two horses walking the neighborhood like they owned it - EXCEPT in Seaview.

My CRIME was not having any munches for them when they came to me - when called!

"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else" - Cemetery Nights/Stephen Dobyns
quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

I think you're kidding about the crime and the zones, but the worst meth problem in the state happens to be in Zone 9, that is North Kohala. A place where the entire economy depended on sugar and it went bust.

What's your source to back that fact up?

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Newman
"Vote with your money!"
Until there is such as thing as "Kohalaweb", we feel free to just make it up. This is Punaweb.