Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ELEMENT'S Hair Design...
don't mean to stomp on your parade, however kanoe's haircut place in keaau gives haircuts for $10, she's been there for years
great for her. not to sound stuck up or anything but my prices are less than half of what I was charging on the mainland, I am in no way trying to get rich here but am offering high end service and work at an affordable prices, their are people in Hilo charging 60 dollars a cut and people charging 8 dollars a cut.
Big difference here I guarantee my work.

if your happy at a 8 dollar haircut great for you, you get what you pay for..

But if your not happy with your 8 dollar haircut, then try bumping up your standards.

Your hair is your most important accessory you wear it everyday not once a week but everyday, think about what you spend on your outfit and accessories, shoe's jewelery ect. you wear those items once a week or less, but you wear your hair everyday.

[8D]

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
quote:
but you wear your hair everyday.

Now I know what happened to my hair. I must have worn it out!

LOL...
Thankfully products and color have come a long ways, even worn out hair can look and feel, shiny and healthy, and a good haircut that you don't have to fuss with, helps. And if your stylist is not showing you how to style your hair, how are you going to duplicate the look, that's just an extra I do for clients, I also provide free bang trims for my clients. Most times you can get two bang trims before you really need a haircut, plus then I don't have to fix a bad bang chop job, because some one is having a bad hair day. LOL[Big Grin]

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
For mens cuts do you do piecework where you charge bu the hair?

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Give it up Oink... just trim it with a pair of tweezers if you have that few hairs. <ggg> You know I am just teasing.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
LOL Oink

Hey its not what I take off your head that you pay for. But rather what I leave on your head...[Big Grin]

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
couldn't find your coupon in today's HT?

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

You wouldn't be leaving much, so the piecework option still works for me.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
quote:
Originally posted by lostboystoy

I also provide free bang trims for my clients. Most times you can get two bang trims before you really need a haircut, plus then I don't have to fix a bad bang chop job, because some one is having a bad hair day. LOL[Big Grin]

setting my soul free....

This is the best offer ever!
With my hair growing fast and the price in the bang cut (20% of what my hair dresser charges on that service)I do it myself most of the time..