Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coqui Frogs
Aloha, Tom:

I believe we met at pslamont's party several months back. I remember you as a thoughtful, intelligent fellow WHO IS HALF DEAF!

I value and appreciate your input on all matters. Please keep it coming.

MarkP

Mark,

what's that you say I can't quite hear you over the coquis. Mark I didn't make it to that function, I had to take my Barbara to Honolulu and missed a great party. Maybe next time.

The Lack

The Lack Toons
Well, this is embarrassing. You would certainly know whether you were there so I can't argue. I did meet someone there who I erroneously thought was you and that fellow was hard of hearing, which would make the coquis much more acceptable. From a distance their call is appealing. From right outside your window in large numbers, not so much.

My apologies.

Mark
Mark,I don't have a hearing problem.But coquis in my area are not loud .It's more like nice chirping...
We do not have many coquis but today I heard a funny noise in my fountain and took the top off and found a HUGE coqui, it was 2.75" X 1.25"... are they morphing now?

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Did you also put it on a scale?
[Big Grin]
The frogs have been quiet here too in Pahoa side. Not too much noise. It's been a bit cold and dry too. Hope they stay quiet!

Donna
Donna