Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
I don't believe the full text of the anonymous letter has been made available to the public. Or has it?
Cherrio,
I was wondering that myself. I thought it had not all been publicized yet, but wasn't sure because there had been talk about the letter. I realize the buzz is because of the news clip on Hawaii News. Plus when I asked Tiffany Edwards Hunt if she would be posting anything about the letter on her website, she said yes. Wasn't sure if she had posted anything yet because the sight was unavailable.
If anyone publishes it in full they will be open to a HUGE lawsuit potentially. So I doubt it will ever be published in full.

ted royal
ted royal
That is true.
The only way the letter will be public is blacking out names. I may post it on jfbjr
I have read these postings for months ...hoping for a break . My heart goes out to all of the family members involved in this tragedy .We have friends living in the Kalapana area. We love going to Uncle Robert's in Kaimu and it pains me to think that such a beautiful place could also harbor such a dark side.
Sometimes, it takes YEARS for a prosecuting attorney to feel confident enough to actually come thru with an indictment. My son in law was a Detective on Whidbey Island for 20 plus years. No one was more frustrated than he was when evidence did not rise to level to satisfy the prosecuting attorney's office. Our family lived thru his personal pursuit of a known killer . His leads led him to Vegas, led him him to Florida. And we were all concerned for his personal safety when his arrival in Florida coincided with a major hurricane. This particular murder case was showcased on Dateline, NBC. "A gathering storm". I guess mu point here is that much can be going on behind the scene that none of us are aware of..You are doing a wonderful job of fettering out the truth. ..KEEP PRESSING, Please keep the hope that one day, the truth will be known. a small consolation for your unimaginable loss.
Reni - while frustrating as it is, we do know that a lot goes on behind the scenes that we are not aware of and they cant tell us. I have talked with many parents who have lost their children to murder and the wait can be unbearable. But I have nothing but time. I will continue to live my life, enjoy my husband Jeff, 2 boys and family but will never give up finding out the truth. We have said this time and time again......................someone knows, people know and hopefully over time the guilt will eat them alive or detectives will make an arrest. Until then, we continue to press on.

Both Ted and myself have said this time and time again, but we have felt so much love from people regarding finding out who took Brittany and her unborn child too soon. The overwhelming support has been amazing; personally, through the blogs and the Facebook page Justice for Brittany Jane Royal.

For now I have decided not to post the entire letter (names withheld). Hawaii News Now (http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/23751...yal-killer) and KITV (http://www.kitv.com/news/hawaii/anonymou...ml)painted a pretty clear picture of the content of the letter, you get the jest.

Until then, we appreciate the love and support and the many tips that have been given. Peace and Love! -Julie Royal
another poster spotted in Leilani Estates : "who killed Bo and the baby?"

Brittany’s body was not supposed to be found. That was her killer’s ntention. But five months ago to this very day and hour, she was found—May 28 at 6:30AM Hawaii time. A fishing boat first encountered her body and then a lava-viewing tour boat stayed with her, fighting off sharks, until she could be recovered from the water. Many have said that when someone dies in the waters off Kalapana (or goes into those waters already dead), the body belongs forever to the Pacific. But not Brittany’s body. She wasn’t in the water long…she was determined for us to find her and know her demise. Not a missing woman; but a murdered woman. And now we are determined to know who put her and her baby there in those waters. We won’t let you down Brittany. Enjoy heaven, God’s paradise, and abundant love! We’ll take care of justice for you here on earth! This coming Saturday is Dia de los Muertos (All Souls Day) and we will be with Brittany and all our loved ones who have passed over. Peace and Love.
The sky is crying. Thanks for keeping the faith that the murderers will be brought to justice. You, Brittany, the baby and Bo are on my mind. Let the light shine on the darkness. Aloha