Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking
Ah, yes, Wickard/Filburn, which established the "right" of the Feds to claim that "interstate commerce would somehow be affected".

They've already used this against an MMJ operation (Corral, Santa Cruz County). Apparently even if the MMJ is completely "legal" under state/county law, has the blessing of local law enforcement, and doesn't even leave the county where it's produced, the Feds still have jurisdiction, because ultimately someone will buy more Cheetos, and those *do* cross a state line.
He said Cessna. lol. .... not that far fetched - look up "cessna citation" - nice airplane some models have a 3500 mile range ....... and get one to the madlands an hour and half faster than the a Boeing 737. Maybe the OP should have paid more attention in his aircraft recognition class .......
Gonzalez - what a joke on jurisprudence - also concocted the pre emtive strike (as not really being an act of war) mumbo jumbo and rational .... nice folks - not
Yes yes the citation X one sweet rig. Not many floating around.
Lol Oh my Dog! Dude have you even been to Hawaii???
I don't partake but doesn't everyone just grow their own here???
Probably on an invasive species list somewhere here!!
Probably grows wild with very little help here!!!
Hahaha okay okay that's the second most wackadoodle thing I've heard all year!!!Smile lol
i]come on....... I think it's a great idea. I'm all for it!

If you haven't heard ... Washington and Colorado have already legalized it --- It's only a matter of time before the entire nation's ban is lifted. Mexico and Canada are already opening up the flood gates. This is a great idea! I think you need to get into the gold rush now while the getting is good!
[/i]
Also Alaska! We voted to make it legal this past November.[8D]
Hemp Facts: "A Potential Billion $ Business"
Hemp products are the way to go and helps the environment and creates jobs.http://www.hemp-technologies.com/page33/page33.html

Here's a link you'll find some inspiration for your dream job, but it requires you to leave the USA, because it's illegal in OUR COUNTRY!

whalesong - it's now legal to grow hemp in some states.
http://www.allvoices.com/article/16494570 The problem is finding viable hemp seeds.
And you are absolutely correct - Hemp has the potential to become a very big business.
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-...story.html
you need to get into the gold rush now

Hawaii is already addicted to the Green Harvest Gravy Train (with free helicopter joyrides).
quote:
Originally posted by afwjam

I hope to god the hipsters have not made it to Puna, I might be leaving.

“Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.”
-Ron Paul

It might be too late, I saw a guy wearing a fedora and skinny jeans today, along with the distinctive facial, it just screamed hipster.
Chances are that the "fedora" was actually a trilby (women's version from the 40's).
The beard would be considered "artesian", or more commonly, a craft beard.
Yup, they're here now Tongue