Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keystone Cops...in Keaau
Andrew, had to smile when looking back through this....

When I called about the report errors, the cleck sent me to the Lt in charge who told that me that they have had this problem for since Jan. & it is in the interphasing of their old system & the new one that bought out the old & that this is causing a lot of problems & wasted police time....I remarked how odd I thought it was that they have had this problem over 11 mos...& asked if there was anything I could do...he, jokingly, I am sure, said yah, if you could get the new RMS company to do correct it, it would sure help....

By the response email I got from the Lt., I honestly do not think he expected the Tech. Development Mgr of the RMS system to contact them yesterday....

Those of you who know me probably are not so surprised ;~)
Follow up... Just received a note from the dep. Prosecuting Attorney...

"Based on the available evidence, we are unable to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the suspect committed the offense of accident involving damage to vehicle or property".... case closed!

Ah well...for obvious reasons, we installed a very good video surveillance just to document the blunders the evaders & those of the officers ( & the keeds who like to snoop about! but not the fruit orchard...)....& hope & pray that they never ever chase another jerk into our neighborhood!
quote:
Originally posted by Carey

Follow up... Just received a note from the dep. Prosecuting Attorney...

"Based on the available evidence, we are unable to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the suspect committed the offense of accident involving damage to vehicle or property".... case closed!

Ah well...for obvious reasons, we installed a very good video surveillance just to document the blunders the evaders & those of the officers ( & the keeds who like to snoop about! but not the fruit orchard...)....& hope & pray that they never ever chase another jerk into our neighborhood!

horrible, what injustice! [Sad!]

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.