Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
kala that is a huge part of the problem the roads that go to HARC board members are WELL maintained . one board member repeated numerous times at numerous meetings he would only improve the portion of the road where the Most money came in ....and that seemed to be the road connecting to his home. 20% goes to administration off the top , that is not spewing crap that is a problem. 10% to road 1 and 8 ???? thats not happening at all , there is no money being spent on 8 road and only a few pennies being spent on 1 road . there use to be alot , and i mean alot of money $ 100,000.00 + a year for roads . where did all that money go??? for years it came in , enough that the roads atleast the lettered ones could have been paved. Transparency ??? laughable .
the escrow fees called "transfer fees" are another way HACA and HARC have expanded on to collect revenue and there is no state law that gives them the authority to do this. the escrow company has taken it upon them selves to assist with this collection . dont sue the escrow company , simply refuse to pay the fees , they have no authority to collect them.
on the other hand -
1) you do not attend meetings and do not know what you are talking about
2) you do not pay fees and do not know what you are talking about
3) you are suing both HACA and HARC and everything you say is slanted to your own agenda.

#10048;
#10048;
obie i looked at the posted pdf and whats wrong with it well looks like for HARC the first 6 months half the money went to administration and the other half went to legal fees . thats whats wrong with it. $6000.00 to administration , thats a huge problem when the office is the size of a closet and the worker is there only a few hours a week . thats a problem. HACA a money market account when the permits on the building are expired for 15 years and time is running out to complete the process to meet the September deadline.
Birchl and Obie respectively .
Birchl - We have attended meetings and we do pay our dues on one ( 1 ) of our many lots we have in H.A.
Obie - After reviewing the links you have so kindly provided for us and the many,NO WHERE in both accounts is any mention of the fee's via escrow that are required by the escrow company for each organization .
Transfer fee's yes, dues NO.
We can not close escrow until as we feel we are being held ransom on,we pay these fee's to each organization .
Since we refuse to pay these fee's we will have our attorney contact their attorney for a clarification.
If nothing is resolved we will consider all other legal options
available to us.
Mrs Mimosa
mimosa - you know i wasn't referring to you, the questions you pose in regards to the right of the organizations to collect transfer fees is valid. i am surprised that both the buyer and seller must pay, that doesn't even make sense. the income is listed under transfer fees. i was unaware that fees were being charged this way. in my limited experience with the two entities it is my observation that HARC is doing all it can to rectify the image it has had, to become as transparent as they can, and to funnel every spare cent into the most needed repairs. As far as HACA goes, there does appear to be change in the air, and there are now numerous people prepared to step up and become involved. it would be marvelous if you could be one of them. i believe in turning the page and seeing where the next chapter goes. if there are things that you disagree with, your experience and knowledge could help to change them. i realize that this is an old song........but its maybe its a new band.

#10048;
#10048;
Justthefacts? Justalie is a more appropriate moniker. More people have moved in but the roads have not deteriorated. They are better if anything. It rains less now than it used to and the rain is what makes the roads worsen not 2 or 3 new neighbors. Hey Susan doesn't your spell check function work? You type in "alot" as if it's one word and it gets underlined in red (3rd grade grammar). Just shows your intellect level and it is certainly not a lot. It is obvious that you are just bitter about not being part of the HACA or HARC team anymore because you would like to make all the rules. You aren't a part of it because you tried it already and rubbed everyone the wrong way and was forced to leave. Chew on those facts.
Don't you just love the aloha around here?
Birchl - Just to clarify ,we have paid our dues on the lot in escrow,and now the escrow company says we must pay our dues again along with the buyer.This means we will be paying $120.00 on our lot and the buyers also paying another $60.00 on the same lot for the same one year payment of non mandatory dues.
We are awaiting Mr.Wells to chime in and clarify for us the legal ease on our original question (s).
In addition we must pay $25.00 to each organization as does the buyer for a transfer fee .
Birchl - Do you pay $180.00 or even $120.00 to H.A.R.C. yearly ?
Check your escrow paperwork and see if when you paid for your lot that you bought on how much overage you have paid to each organization.I am sure you would be most happy with a refund if indeed you also were forced to pay a TAX or fee that is NOT mandatory.
Obie - No where in the accounting of H.A.R.C. is any documentation of an official legal accounting as required by law.Unless we missed this over site some where,would you be so kind as to search for it for the group.
Willy Hunglo - Some nero diverse humans can not be as perfect as some nero typical people like yourself.Obviously you harbor much hate towards women and it is quite evident in which you take on your personal agenda to do nothing to solve issues.I am 96 yeas old and a great great great grand mother.Please show respect to others in the community who may have dyslexia or other disability issues by being a nice gentleman if you are able to show respect to all humans.Did any one ever tell you,if you can not say anything nice,then do not say it ?

Birchl - In the past both my husband and myself have served on both boards,along with some very highly respected others in our community.
We have been told in no uncertain terms that our local ohana is NOT welcome at any of their meetings.Meaning - No locals allowed .

Time and time again,we have asked to volunteer,we have bought equipment,gotten the necessary insurances needed,submitted our business plans and fee schedule to each organization - only never to be called or contacted .

I am sure Birchl there are many things you may be unaware of in regards to the secret ways of each organization.

Mrs.Mimosa .

Baloney . The only reason HA has no roads is county corruption . Who the f let the county the road that failed emergency code , still is illegal and is worth millions to the county . This is signed by Orchidland and Hpp . Orchidland spent millions suing themselves and their roads suck worse than HA . Ainaloa gets the money supposed to pay HA. County has to Pay for the crimes .
They violated the charter constantly . There is no county council allowed to
Signs over a road without HA permission and lack of 3900 lot owners vote
Triple FTR was to be paid to HA not Hpp

Just block it off and let's see how fast county pays the rest of the roads . Right now county can be charged with murder . Each new boRd is dumber and is greedier . They paying matching funds instead of doing the avenues . Better start fund raising cause no one going to pay 1 road after paying 8. The danger caused by county is public knowledge . That damage has to be paid . Wait till the Cdp is sued
hapahaole