Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb parties?
We should be settled in by then, maybe I can talk my wife into having the next one at our place(although I'm not sure where our place will be at this point...). I will not have computer access for a while as we are packing up my computer for shipping tonight, so I'm gonna have to try and find Pam's # so I can contact her before the party.
Aloha,
Mark

Slow Down everyone! Let's have this party first. Sheesh.... you guys have me laughing so hard I am falling off my chair. I think th party spirit on th east side is ON!!

I love the idea of rotating party sites... they we will all get a chance to see different areas. Let's keep it loose and just have a good time. As for you newbies, stay in touch. Just because it isn't a big official Punatic Party... new people come on up to our ranch to check it out all the time and we BBQ often. Plan om fum time no matter what!

Aloha...

PS: Mark... my phone number is 808 456 8440

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Hope you all have a great time Feb 11. Sorry
we'll miss it - we'll be around March
1-15 to try and experience what it's like
to live in Puna.

Olin and Kathleen

quote:
Slow Down everyone! Let's have this party first. Sheesh.... you guys have me laughing so hard I am falling off my chair. I think th party spirit on th east side is ON!!

I love the idea of rotating party sites... they we will all get a chance to see different areas. Let's keep it loose and just have a good time. As for you newbies, stay in touch. Just because it isn't a big official Punatic Party... new people come on up to our ranch to check it out all the time and we BBQ often. Plan om fum time no matter what!

Aloha...

PS: Mark... my phone number is 808 345 8440

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Hey all.... Mella stopped by today to check things out. We have had good responses and I think there will be about 40 or more of us here. Should be a hoot!

I will be cooking up some chicken, but I can't cover that many people. Royal and Cathy are bringing a Gas BBQ so some of you might want to bring some hotdogs or burgers to toss on. If you do, bring buns too!! Side dishes offered so far are baked beans, salads, spring rolls, 3 bean salad, wild rice and cranberry salad, spaghetti salad.

I have suggested to a couple people that they bring burgers and/or hotdogs to put on the grill.

We also are lacking in desserts.

Just email me and let me know what you plan to bring (no, I won't hold you to it) so I can get the last minute stuff myself.

pslamont@yahoo.com

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!!

PS... if you have kids, bring marshmello's... we will have a bonfire after dinner!!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Gosh, I really hate to miss a good-sounding party! I will be in Honolulu for the Pro Bowl but I will be thinking of you guys! Have fun!

John S. Rabi
ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,R
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
John S. Rabi
ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB
Now I know how fickle real estate brokers can be! Pass up a GREAT party for some old football game. Geese John I thought you had "mo fetchin up" than that! ;^)

Hope to see you at the next eastside party!

Royall

What goes around comes around!

Cut me some slack Royall! Cathy is in Taiwan and I finally can watch a football game instead of some stupid desparate housewives! SmileSmileSmile

John S. Rabi
ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,R
John S. Rabi
ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB
Sorry but I agree with John. If I had the chance I would go to the ProBowl instead of a party.

I have attended All-Star games in baseball and basketball, and both were wonderful events which I would not have missed. I don't generally even watch the Pro Bowl, or the hockey all-star game, on TV. Too many of those games end up with great players being more concerned about not getting hurt than about winning (in what is supposed to be a contact sport) for the game itself to be exciting. I'd rather watch a regular season game than the all-star game in either of those sports.

Howard