Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerks on 130
I'm not at all defending them BillyB but most of the people I see doing what you described in your first post are turning right into Pohaku. Just taking a really long right turn lane. Not trying to cut back into traffic.
So for all the hand wringing about my scofflaw driving, how many of you have contacted your state representative to complain about the orwellian schedule for the 2nd lane?
"So for all the hand wringing about my scofflaw driving, how many of you have contacted your state representative to complain about the orwellian schedule for the 2nd lane?"

Contacting officials to tell them that changes need to be made - that doesn't annoy most people. Even if they know their opinion will make no difference.

Driving in a manner that is likely to cause an accident and pissing everyone off, well that doesn't make a lot of difference to government officials. It does, however, affect the local community.

As for an Orwellian schedule, are you being serious?
K.J.
Posted - 01/26/2017 : 11:20:41 Show Profile
"The only hazard I run into when I use the new lane outside of the approved hours is the militant types who will suddenly edge out into my lane as if to block my progress."

According to court documents filed by police, Drequito’s 2003 Mazda sedan was seen by witnesses traveling at a high rate of speed on the closed shoulder lane of Highway 130 used for peak-hour traffic, prior to rear-ending Serquina’s 1990 Toyota pickup near the intersection of Shower Drive and Pohaku Drive.

I guess the guy who died was blocking Doequito's progress.