Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb Potluck Party - 30 March
Okie Dokie.... four loaves of bread rising as I writ.... one wheat plain, one wheat with sweets, and two italian.....

Smile Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Punagirl - what was that flt # again? Hope you get a better rental car than usual [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

So Jerry, you are denying your mainland guest an opportunity to meet some of the finest people this side of Pele's wonder [?][?][?] See you next time hopefully.

So Pam, should we preheat the oven? BTW, we only have real butter, so for anyone that prefers manmade guess they need bring it. [:p]

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
You know, if I had thought to ask, I would have realized you had an oven and just come over early and made the bread there... it would have been so much better fresh out of the oven! Next time.....

PS... we only use real butter too, so for those who prefer fake food, they are on their own!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Julie just pulled a pineapple upside down cake out of the oven if I don't wake up in middle of the night and eat it we will be bringing it, plus some spaghetti salad. See everyone tomorrow.

Scott
I am SO jealous!!!! I've GOT to get back there!! <whimper>
The Lilikoi/guava Mac nut shortbread cheesecake is cooling off as I type.
We may have to limit the chairs we bring, as we are not going home from your place (Don't worry guys, we are leaving.... just gonna visit the 'other side' from your mid way point...)
Can anyone one take a few plastic stacking chairs back to our place????
Hey Carey, if you guys don't want to bring chairs I can bring eight folding. Easier to pack around than stackers.

Royall

What goes around comes around!

It's Sunday[Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]

Don't over worry the chairs.

Sun is shining. Lucky we live Hawaii day.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
We're going to have to miss this one after all; hubby caught a stomach bug somewhere along the way :-P Sure don't want to be sharing that!

Looks like a lovely day for a party. We'll meet you all another time. :-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
David and Sophie,
So great you have progressed with your home to the point of hosting a PW Party! Wish I were there to admire all the grand ideas and beautiful work in person. As a wannabe, I'll try to make another party down the line. Hum does Sophie have a recipe for a purple sweet potato pie, with macs, and in a coconut crust? Hope some one generous will post us a few pics on

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PunaWebFriends/ for us lookie lu's!

Weather is great for your party, and I'm sure the company will be grand as always!

Aloha,

Aloha,

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA