Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
Stupid question.

What's up with the anonymous letter?

Based on that letter, of what I have seen and understand it's contents stated, I would think there would be at least some probable cause scenario that would have led the Police to seek search warrants of any lava tour boats.

All these boat should have now been "painted" with "luminol"

Again - just a stupid question.

100% free except for parking.
My last comment wasn't about this thread. Sorry.
As Brittany's mom I appreciate the concern for justice for all involved. I for one have never pointed a finger at anyone. As stated in news reports we are reserving judgement until someone is arrested. I want to keep her case alive with locals who may know something/ anything. Thank you to all who care. Gypsy, thank you for your kind words. Merry Christmas, hug and tell your family you love them. I never thought my last conversation with Britt on may 22 would be the last time. Peace and love
The reality is that people out here do care and don't want to forget what happened in Kalapana. I think that this thread should be kept alive as long as there are no answers to the lingering questions that we all have. We all want the Killer caught. And the one or ones who know something probably read this thread. So.. If you guys are listening and have any self respect at all. Then turn yourselves in.
One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Very well said kimo wire. I have said it over and over again, someone knows what happened and it is important to keep people talking and listening! JUSTICE FOR BRITTANY JANE
quote:
Originally posted by bananahead

this thread is useful for actual NEW crime INFO
but the last dozen pages are repeated fluff (mostly repeated posts from newbie fear mongering Puna residents) and WILL turn some people in Puna against this thread and those behind it (ie ME)... especially with all the pointing of fingers at locals!

IMO... please give the thread a rest, until you actually have something concrete and new to add ... you can find it again, it wont be hard -- ya Im 100% Haole if ya want to know... aloha

1) The people here are very fair in their "finger pointing." They are NOT saying anyone is guilty, they are saying "look and investigate" in certain areas. Very reasonable especially when the police seem determined not to "look and investigate" in these areas. 2) Hawaii Island is supposed to be free and the people have a right, and at some point a duty, to speak out. 3) The word "newbie" is a word that people over the age of 12 shouldn't use.
I agree "people out here do care and don't want to forget what happened in Kalapana. I think that this thread should be kept alive as long as there are no answers."

To both Brittany's family and Bo's family, MAY THERE YET BE JUSTICE.

I think less time should have been spent on blaming Bo and more time spent on finding his body. My heartfelt sympathies to all who have been affected by this senseless tragedy. I, like many others, can't help but feel your pain and frustration.

http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13888?price=55
There can never be justice for such a tragedy. Not possible. The endless pursuit for justice only deflects the pain. There is no closure possible, just living on with the pain. So sad. The loss is final and the vengeance of finding the killer(s) is empty consolation. May the parents find solace in their memories of love shared.

Peace
I hope both Brittany and Bo's family take bananahead's comments for what they are, just an opinion and likely a minority one. What this thread has shown, at least in my opinion, is that people here have reached out to Brittany's parents and family, and also Bo's, in a real demonstration of aloha. Some might call it fluff, but two families are devastated by the events earlier this year yet we have them talking to us via punaweb and the people of the island reaching out to them in return. That's aloha, not fluff.