Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
To clear things up, I meant to say that during the time I was in Hawaii with Bo, living on Lokelani in Kalapana, from January 31-March 15, tour vans drove by our house to park, and tours returned to their vans by walking our house. It is hard to miss them, as it is a very quiet street except for the tours. They did conduct tours "nearly every night", as I said before.

I'd like to point out the fact that while I do have suspicions for good reasons, I've never publicly said the name of the man who made the threats, even though I know who it is.

I do have phone records of calls made to the police, and data verifying that my claim that this incident did occur dates all the way back to February. However, I don't have to prove that on this forum. I believe that discounting and attacking every idea that people have concerning it NOT being Bo is playing the part of the fool. There is reason to believe it was not him, those reasons need to be explored. Vehemently denying every statement made here is playing the part of the fool, as well. If the police still believe it was Bo, interrogate me. Have some integrity.
quote:
Originally posted by snorkle

2. There is no "Hawaiian Mafia"

http://youtu.be/gE1msD7_Cmw

Also I agree there are bad apples in ALL races, and I would think most here agree with that statement.
I agree with Gypsie when he says the investigation hasn't produced much. Why do I agree with this? Because it simply hasn't. They have not found Bo's body, or found him alive. I really do understand that these things take time, and that reasoning has been enough for other people involved in this case, but it is not a good enough reasoning for me. I say this because if I were going to stand by the police and their investigative work I would need to feel like they were looking down every avenue (investigating), but they aren't. If they would have called Ruth and spoke with her and looked at the evidence she possesses against the threat maker, I would feel like they were actually doing their best. I know it sounds harsh and I would really like to believe in the police and their honest work, I would, but I just can't, knowing what I know. The police are public servants, who have spoken an oath; "On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always uphold the Constitution, my community, and the agency I serve."

For Brittany and her family's sake find the killer of their daughter, and whether we debate if it's Bo or not, they still need to give her justice. The Royal family's quest for justice for Brittany, I believe that it will also give Bo his justice too. I think that when we find Baby and Brittany's killers, we will also be looking at the same people who took Boaz Johnson's life.
The police won't say a word about an on-going investigation to ANYONE until they have enough evidence for an indictment. Period
....and in the meantime, there's still a cold-blooded murderer on the loose.

Be safe, and aware, and hold your loved ones near
Well, here's this video on the "mafia".
The Hawaiian MOB (Money Over Bullsh..)

Is this for real? This was made in 2009 and there are no more like this on YouTube after April, 2009. Can anyone recognize this man? Did they move to another social media where they can protect their identity? Or is this some guy who is a one-man team trying to scare away those who want to move here? Very interesting, Lupie. By the way, most of the video is boring except from the 7 minute segment to the end.
I'll leave it to the punatalkers who want to "play" detective. Where are our Hawaiian detectives? The FBI needs to check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbi-xcl4mPA

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
Thanks AnonyMouse for your courage.

I have a friend who has been 'harassed' by (probably) the same "tour guide". She doesn't want to get involved. Really unfortunate. But what I read into it is that people are cautious when it comes to reporting local thuggery, not wishing to incite anything.

Ruth, you are not alone when it comes to police non-response. You may already know that several real estate agents called the police right after the murder with grave concerns as their clients had been threatened around the same time as your brother had been threatened. Other people may not know this. Two real estate agents called the police at least 5 times each and got no return phone call until one threatened to go to the media (within a week of this tragedy). The police then responded that the "suspect" had been cleared by a polygraph test.

If a polygraph test doesn't hold up in court, how can it clear someone?

Anony Mouse, stay safe. Any and all information is helpful. Please help these families and please help our community. If you know anything, report it... but to whom???

Nana valley... All I know is... If you put a video on youtube... You CAN make it so the general population can't see it, so it's "private". That way no one can see it unless they have the link.
What I don't understand is why people like to think there aren't any gangs here. It's obvious that there are gangs. Are they gangs like you would find in big cities on the mainland? No... But they are here. The dark side of this island has a lot of violence... It's a shame. It really is, and lots of people like to keep a blind eye to it, but it's there.
Bottom line is this.......................The person on person's responsible for murdering Brittany and her unborn child is still out there, on the loose. Period! The bottom line for me is that I want the killer or killers held to justice.
Peace and Love!
DO THE RIGHT THING!
I'm pretty sure the "mobster" in the video is talking about gaming.