Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
Excellent post TomK.
Thank you TomK. To be honest you are right. As for me I am just going through the holiday motions. But like Julie we wish all who have cared for the families on both sides a very blessed holiday season and we wish peace for 2014....and Justice!

ted royal
ted royal
The pain on my first Christmas without Brittany and her baby is unbearable. I wish nothing but Peace and Love.
Stay strong Julie, we never have to do anything alone. You are in my thoughts & prayers XO Dory
I know that know words can help ease the pain and loss you both are feeling right now. It's difficult to move on when you know there gone,gone beyond our reach, leaving this mortal world behind, but they have left us memories that know one can take away, memories that will bring forth a smile and conquer all the painful tears, it's time to remember them smiling, until we see them next in heavenly bliss. Much Love to both families at a time like this! Love you BO!! Thinking of you all the time!
Same here, Julie, all my thoughts are with you and family as are those of so many people here. One day the pain will ease a little, but just not now, sadly.
This awful tragedy has fundamentally changed my definition of pain. To lose a child must be the worst imaginable sadness. The friends left behind are in mourning.I barely knew Bo but could tell he was a good guy.

We all look forward to Peace and Justice. When it comes, maybe the pain will be a little mmore bearable. Merry Christmas to the Johnsons and Royals.
It is a very Brittany Christmas this year! With our Brittany shirts, to our Brittany tree ornaments, we wish to celebrate this day with as you so all have said the memories of how she lived! A melt down here and laughter there we will get through this day. So lets remember this day to love our kids just a little bit more today. And thank you all for your kind thoughts. May 2014 bring peace....and Justice!

ted royal
ted royal
I couldn't help but wonder what the murderers are up to today, on Christmas of all days. They are most likely together with their family and friends celebrating, feasting, and drinking. I couldn't help but wonder if they have given any thought to what Christmas has been like this year for our family without Bo. Probably not.
To both families, you all were in my thoughts and in my heart today. I prayed you would find the strength to carry on and I prayed that God would send justice down now and reveal the truth that the cowards won't admit.
I can't give you any words of wisdom in dealing with all this. Please know you are not alone in this journey to find the truth.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.