Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal question
Why is it that as a transplant mainlander I have to tolerate such local crap in regards to the attitudes of local born not just Hawaiian bllod folks who clearly make it known that we are not liked such as shirts that say born here not flown here and DEFEND HAWAII, and graphics of a ak47 etc on cars ? I can say that there are 400,000 hawaiian blood transplants that live on mainland. They are NOT treated bad there ever! WE accepted them. The idea of aloha in my ten plus years living here has been of disgust. There is rarely any aloha in Hawaii example. two weeks ago i was driving up my block to go home. I noticed a local looking dude a renter on my block standing in middle of road talking on cellphone. Ok well, as i approached closer he did not move and as I came real close he moved slightly away from center of road and as I passed him he said something derrogatory such as ****ER! Or something like that I stopped up the road put my car in reversed and peeled back about 100 feet toward him and said HEY I NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO YOU! Whats your problem? And I continued going home rather than confronting him. Im tired of this crap. I did not move here to take over island and my ancestors have nothing to do with what happened to hawaii. Hawaii is only somewhat friendly from Japanese, filipinos, and some portuguese but my experience has been I always loved the thought of these so mcalled peaceful islanders before I moved here but if you asked me now what I think of hawaiians? I will tell you straight I want nothing to do with them. I am tired of their racism and attitudes KILL HAOLE DAY in schools and stink eye. The average tourist has no clue what hawaii is really like if I were to do it ober agin Hawaii would not be the place that I ould move to EVER! If it was not for my mortgage and some other obligations I would not be on Big Island if Hawaii at all. I know Im going to be blasted for thsi but why are HAOLES always the pussies of the island who never stand up against the locals? Yes I know they have 60 brothers and sisters and twenty uncles and 600 friends or mjore and thats like trying to fight a whole nation.There are more Haoles here than Hawaiians but yet we put up with this stuff!

fb
It's not about skin color or how long you've lived here: act like a haole, you'll be treated like a haole.
Im not going to pretend to be someone that I am not just to please the natives Im not getting a hawaiian themed tatoo or speak pigeon thats absurd but very popular to try to fit in. I am who I am.

As I TRY to respect this culture I hoped they would respect mine. No I was not born on island nor have ancestry from Hawaii but neither does all filipnos portuguese, chinese, Japanese, etc they immigrated here from other countries so TECHNICALLY they are indeed HAOLE but try to tell them that! LOL They just do not get it I had a filipino girlfriend who when mad did the same damn thing everyone else does here and called me a f...g haole I laughed and said DO YOU HAVE HAWAIIAN BLOOD IN YOU? She said no but I was born here. I said then guess what Einstein, you are a bonafide HAOLE!

Its weird as many born here are of non hawaii ancestry but swera they are Hawaiians and completely try to shade fact they are Haole. Is it stupidity? This girkl thought Chicago was a state not a city and Seattle was a state etc etc Is it just ignorance or is it just clear stupidity?

fb
I noticed a local looking dude... standing in middle of road talking on cellphone.

Maybe he has T-Mobile and that's the only spot he can get reception.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
another "one" to watch eh everyone ( Rob ) ?
"If you run into an a$$hole in the morning, you ran into an a$$hole. If you run into a$$holes all day, you’re the asshole." -Raylan Givens
Get some popcorn, sit down and watch this unfold... :-)
Oh stop it. Im not someone to watch. Stop mthe wolf pack mentallity already that yopu folks are famous for. You have an opinion. I have an opinion and we do not have to agree but do not answer with such finger pointing stop like ROB DADDY protect me heres another one that has his own opinion and we ROB cannot have that. Onlu us longtimers on here can have anopinion stop the crap dude. I am not saying anything bad on here or am I not abiding by any laws of the site. Just allow folks to have a discussion without going on attack mode for christs sake! I have been reading this forum for years and I noticed this pattern ROB OH ROB we have another one on here MOMMY MOMMY protect me! OMG dude grow up and be nice and respectful to posters on here especially newbie posters ok? Its that simple Im not a bad person Im excecising a thought or opinion OK Stop running to ROB. Im just posting like ajnyone else is DUDE!!

fb
Are you drunk?
and yes Im looking forward to where this is going to go and I will have MY popcorn out. WHY? Becuse I know exactly hopw it plays out historically when OMG a newbie poster comes on this site and actually has an opinion. OMG lets get him LETS DISCREDIT HIM! OH ROB DID U HEAR WHAT HE SAQID? DO SOMETHING ROB we cannot have someone on here that does not agree with our own thoughts this is OUR SITE! OMG he cannot express his opinion ROB WHERE ARE YOU ROB. CMON WOLFPACK LETS GET HIM.**** folks CHILL already I have done nothing wrong but I admit I have witnessed countl;ess numbers of folkks thrown off this site for far less than expressing an opinion OH ROB did u hear what he just said LOL CMON fols really? Grow up and be part of a new discussion not a rebel rowser!

fb