Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pam (beepbeep)
So sorry to hear this Tom,

AKpilot

We're all here, because we're not all there!
We're all here, because we're not all there!
We are here for u tom.

HPP

HPP
I wish I could have met her. She sounds wonderful. I'm sorry for your loss,Tom K.

(And the world's)
Thanks again, everyone. I've been so busy with arrangements, travel and Pam's family that things have not really sunk in yet. I return to the Big Island Monday and things are only now starting to hit home for me. Thank you for all your wonderful support, it has helped more than you can possibly realize.
Wishing you safe travels & a peaceful transition back to Hawai`i
Welcome back Tom, here's hoping you can catch a break and find some peace.
It's Pam's birthday today (16th Oct). I miss her so much. Thank you once again for all your kind words. Mourning during a pandemic and isolating is defintely not something I recommend. However, I can't help feeling so sorry for all the families who have lost loved ones in the last ten months or so. We are all participating in an historic event and while both Pam and I knew the end was near, so many families have now lost loved ones unexpectedly and I don't wish that pain on anyone, especially when you might not be able to travel and visit the grave of your loved one.

Wear a mask, wash your hands and just use a bit of common sense please, and again, thank you for all your help.