Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Puna....
Yes, "winged hershey bars" classic!

But seriously, your house should have been tented as part of the RE contract. Was it? In Puna- houses need regular tenting.
In Puna, being a single mature gay man sucks. Minds out of the gutter people!
OrchidIslander,
I think Puna is pretty much a bring your own SO kind of place. The dating pool is shallow for every group.

So: In Puna you need to bring your own sweetheart, because the odds aren't good and the goods are very odd.

Carol
Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
quote:
Originally posted by csgray

OrchidIslander,
I think Puna is pretty much a bring your own SO kind of place. The dating pool is shallow for every group.

So: In Puna you need to bring your own sweetheart, because the odds aren't good and the goods are very odd.

Carol

LOL Carol. I love reading your comments. I believe you are associated with Connections Charter Public School in downtown Hilo. My 7 year old nephew is a second grader there. I hope to meet you someday. Aloha!
In 5 more years he could be taking social studies with me!

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
In Puna--how do you get fruiting Lilikoi when the black bee squad is snack food for the non crowing roosters?

In Puna-- when you drink half a cup of coffee with cream and sugar, and you wander away and leave it sitting, test for wannabe swimmers at the bottom of the pool. Because it's gross to get a B-52 in a swallow of coffee.

In Puna -- your real estate agent tells you there is a lender who will finance the home you want to buy in Zone 1, and an insurer who will write you a policy in Zone 1. You are super happy because now all your worries about buying in Zone 1 are over.

Kathy
Bee problem is solved, Last night I patched almost 40 "hives" with Durhams rock putty. I'll polyurethane the outside this weekend so they wont want to eat the wood anymore.

I also seen two huge yellow queens flying around, which means they bailed ship and hopefully now will find a nice new place to live, like Mimosa's house maybe.
In Puna - Very few queens- mostly bears .
in Puna..... my many friends on solar (not net metering) had their lives back to normal 2 days after storm once the road was passable.

In Puna you can see an apparently well off well dressed lady pull into Malama market in her range rover. Buy some beef steaks and some ahi and pay with EBT.