Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
laws not enforced?
quote:
Originally posted by Southernmost

More help ironyak....about the place I grew up, my ohana. wish they had the whole video on youtube...

http://youtu.be/EcR0D0rkEsY

Wonderful! Such memories, Southernmost. Mahalo for this, and our kupuna are proud. We have those, like ironyak, who want to understand, who want your mana'o. This speaks more than a thousand words. Not all are adversaries, just wanting to understand. That is why "you bother" (as we should), to share our teachings. This is part of what may be called, "the process". We learn from others as they learn from us.

Aloha no Ka'u! Aloha na ohana, e na kupuna. Mahalo ke Akua.

JMO.

Many thanks for sharing this and your other insights Southernmost. I am still working through many of the difficult but genuine issues you raised, and probably will be for some time. This for me is a good sign of a meaningful discussion.

From where this thread started, I am pleasantly surprised at where it arrived...
quote:
Originally posted by haoleproud

why have laws at all if they will not be enforced by our KEYSTONE COPS?

I have always said that if you think you can do a better job than the police then you should apply at the academy and show us how it's done. Otherwise you are just running your mouth.
You're welcome ironyak, thank you for having an open mind. Aloha oe
Born&Raised Hawai'i Island