Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ormat gossip
quote:
Originally posted by leilanidude

I wish ormat would secretly shut down the plant for a week and report a small gas leak and she how many people go to the ER.

----------

That would be as funny (and telling) as the people who complained about the drilling noise when they weren't even drilling! LMAO [Big Grin]

That's so cruel it's disturbing, you need a professional reality check. Many of us here have either experienced poisoning from geothermal or witnessed it with a co-worker, friend, family member or all of the above.
From the Tribune Herald:

"In addition to the Puna plant, the civil suit also names Ormat’s North Brawley plant, located in Imperial Valley, Calif., as a recipient of improperly obtained federal funds. That plant received about $122 million.

The complaint was filed under the False Claims Act as a “qui tam” suit, which allows whistleblowers to receive rewards of up to 35 percent of the funds recovered by the government."

Interesting! Now we know why the suit was brought.
http://hawaiitribune-herald.com/news/loc...nt-company

Rob, I didn't want to tell you cause I wanted it to be a surprise but as soon as I told Colin Stewart from the Tribune Herald about the Ormat stimulus fraud story that had to do with our Puna's PGV plant he knew it was a great story and important to cover. Thumbs up to Colin and thumbs up to our editor and local newspaper. And thank you Rob for having this forum for me to give y'all da scoop. WooHoo!

This is just the kind of story ORMAT deserves in their 50th anniversary. It kind of sums up what they are all about.

And Happy 420 everyone for whether you celebrate Hitler's birthday(April 20th) or Hemp Liberation have a marvelous Monday!

The complaint was filed under the False Claims Act as a “qui tam” suit, which allows whistleblowers to receive rewards of up to 35 percent of the funds recovered by the government."

Interesting! Now we know why the suit was brought.

Yes because once they win the case they are going to need that 35% for protection! Ormat will probably send the Mossad after them [8D]

The Mossad?! You really are stark raving nuts!!!
lavalava, I was just kidding you're too sensitive!
Interesting how some make a thread to have a discussion and allow other viewpoints to be shared and some start a thread and then police it like a mother hen tending her chicks.

It's not necessary to pick apart someone's every last word on the subject - we know where you stand on the issue RJ - do yourself a favor and let others voice their opinion without having to try and discredit what they say - even if it differs from your beliefs.

Talking about other people generally says more about the speaker than the person they are talking about.
Oh I see now you are going to tell me how to respond. This is getting good. Now you are going to give me a lecture on how I shouldn't write so much. You're funny. Are you saying once the article hit the paper I have nothing to say?

You mean I shouldn't even be responding to you? I shouldn't be telling you how I feel about what you are saying to me? Perhaps it is not me that has a problem. You see in my world the definition of a problem is the one who is in the most pain. Believe me from your last post I believe we know who that is.

Rainyjim, is there anything you want to say about the subject? I don't think you have said anything, least you have forgotten, it's called 'Ormat Gossip'.

Don't you find it interesting that PGV/Ormat is not producing the amount of energy that they say they are producing? Hum?
Maybe RJ and Sativa should move to another part of the world. Maybe they could find some peace and happiness elsewhere, but I doubt it. Throwing boulders in the pond seems the MO. Do you have nothing better to do than vent on the computer? Maybe volunteer for something positive like children's literacy, etc,. I'm betting I will receive much venom back from this post. Any takers? Y'all are looking for trouble and fights, veiled under "I just want to help". Well, please just help, and stop the antagonization. (Is this even a word?)
RJ; spitting and shaking;

"Oh I see now you are going to tell me how to respond. This is getting good. That Damned TIFFANY EDWRDS HUNT! Now you are going to give me a lecture on how I shouldn't write so much. That damned RUSSELL RUDERMAN! You're funny. Are you saying once the article hit the paper I have nothing to say? That Damned GRAHAM ELLIS! spit spit, drool drool! That damned PUNA PONO ALLANCE!...... Here kitty kitty".