Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat belt ticket in Pahoa
Jerry Brown's nephew needed a job and smog control was invented...

Yes, because now you have to wait almost forever for those annoying California sunsets to get over and done with. Sometimes until the sun finally reaches all the way to the horizon ...
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Guess you were from SoCal.... Wink. Never said I was against it, just started the confusion under the hood. Carputers is my biggest gripe as some with age get "ghosts" that keep re appearing. Pulling my hair with an ABS ghost that intermittently applies the right front brake for no apparent reason and doesn't show on the diagnostic computer, and circuit controls the ABS, traction control, and hill descent. Who knows where I will find it, as price of new module is more than vehicle value, and can't afford a new one (truck).

Community begins with Aloha
As usual, HTH is getting right on this:

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/news...nforcement
Seems like the lesson here is if you don't have a car seat, put the kids in the back of the pickup truck.
quote:
Originally posted by snorkle

I was caught doing 74 in a 45 in Hamakua.

A kid was ripping down the highway doing well over the speed limit. He noticed the blue lights of a police car in his rear view mirror, so reluctantly pulled over and stopped on the side of the road.

The police officer stepped out of his car and walked slowly up to the speeder. The kid rolled down his window.

"I've been waiting for you all day," the officer said.
The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves