Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb parties?
Aloha To All,

WOW, We can feel the Punatic spirit here on the mainland!!! Deborah and I sure wish we could have been there! There has to have been someone there with a camera taking pictures like crazy! So PLEASE post some pictures!

Miss Not Being There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David & Deborah D

Okay someone left reading glasses in the composting toilet at the cabin.......

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Aloha All, Well I'm back on the mainland, it was so hard to leave Puna on the 13th.

What a fantastic party! Thanks to Pam and Bob for being such gracious hosts and having us all, and kicking off the PunaWeb's FIRST Punatic Party, and to such a grand success!!!

I brought my HPP friend Pam Jones and thought she might like me to stay close as she felt she knew no one. Well I think she met more of you all than I did!! LOL. She said it was the first time in her 2 years on island that she was surrounded by so many friendly and wonderful people. As an x stew I should have known she didn't need to be hand held to meet new people!!

It was such fun to meet each and every one of you and the two Particks I saw, I didn't get to visit with ;( . I missed visiting with Jerry also but will be sure to catch up at the next party.

Pam I donate my brand new blue folding chair with the flowers and ukuleles, to the cause!!! LOL. Pam Jones called me this eve to be sure I got home in one piece and she said you and she spoke about the spoons!!! Sorry I ran off with it , and the dish ran away with the spoon! HAHAHA

What wonderful hosts you and Bob are and what a remarkable progress has been made on your project in just the last 30 days alone!

Take care all and hope to see you again in the not too distant future. Gene and I are hoping on June, and we'll keep in touch!

PS The clearing of our building site went very well. When we figure out how we will post some pics of the clearing.

Aloha, Mella L aka Pam 3

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Wow everyone had such a great time!! Now that I'm home and over the sniffels it's great to hear that we should do this again!!

Questions
1. Were the glasses claimed? LOL

2. Someone did take pictures, it was rather dark but will they be posted?

3. Who is having the next party??? LOL May should be good Royal, and maybe David D and wife will be on island visiting and Mark' Lisa will be there also! Just kidding but something to think about.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hi Pam L. sorry I missed you today during the spoon swap. Your hubby was kind enough to give my hubby the grand tour and it is LOOKING GOOD! Love the fans and the wood (laminate, whatever) looks great. The ceiling in the master bed - killer!!pj

Hey Mella if we host you have to promise to be there.

Wyatt

"Yearn to understand first and to be understood second."
-- Beca Lewis Allen
Would love to be there Wyatt! I promise if the next party is in June I'll be there baring high water!! Otherwise I'll have to catch you at the third party. Yes I'm sure there will be a second and third party as the first was such a success! Aloha Mella L

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Hi Pam, my wife Julie and I just wanted to say thanks for hosting the party. We met alot of nice people and met some of our neigbors. We didn't get much of a chance to talk to you, but like to tell you the house is looking good. Aloha Scott and Julie

It's a warm and fuzzy feeling I get thinking of meeting you all and more importantly, seeing you all meeting one another. Keep those contacts going Smile

Everyone who has sent both public and private messages... you are all most gracious and most welcome!

Things are moving along fast now. I think I may be oved in within two weeks. The kitchen is looking awesome. Only sad part is that Hubby/Bob has to leave Tuesday.

Hey, if there are any scuba divers out there, be on the lookout for a scuba message; have been working on a little project that could be good for us all!!

Aloha Everyone Smile
Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
It's been a while since anyone talked about another Punatic gathering. It's been three months. Does anyone want to host?

If no one else is interested or available at this time, I would be happy to do it again. Up here the weather has been better in mornings, so I suggest a Saturday Morning Brunch, pot luck of course.

If you are interested, post your preference for May 20 or 27. This will FORCE me to get my act together and clean up some of the mess around here, though I would be happy if someone else wants to host too.

Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"