Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ormat gossip
Spencersmom, sorry but Spencer just called me and told me not to pay any attention to his mother or her friend snorkle. He told me "RJ, I told my mom not to write it. I told her that you didn't deserve it. In fact I had to move out over it and told her to get some help. I still love her though but do you know what it is like living with a mother who suffers from post traumatic stress disorder?"

Spencer is like a like a lot of people who have been following this thread but don't dare to contribute pro or con because of all the nonsense, nastiness and irrelevance to the topic.

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone and I mean it.
Have a terrific Tuesday everyone and I mean it.

OK! OK! I will, just don't hit me.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
go play in traffic. that would make it a terrorific tuesday.
lavalava and HOTPE, I hope I make you laugh as much as you make me laugh [Big Grin]
Spencer is my dog. I wonder who he got to dial your number?
OK, so Spencer can't dial the phone, or presumably type. But I think what we all really want to know is, did he actually say those things to RJ? Because either way, yea or nay is cool. A talking dog in Puna? That's a big 10 out of 10 on the Punameter. RJ thinking she was having a conversation with a dog? That's 10 out of 10 as well, on the snorklemeter (see Puna Politics thread on Tiffany.)
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by spencersmom

Spencer is my dog. I wonder who he got to dial your number?

Good one [Smile]
Stay on topic folks - what does Spencer know about Ormat and what did he say? Who is best suited to follow this lead and get the scoop? (but no abusing the leaker Wink
We need to paws for thought before RJ starts hounding people again.
quote:
Originally posted by TomK

We need to paws for thought before RJ starts hounding people again.

Tom, could be a real serious case of projection which is one of the more popular defense mechanisms used to make one feel better when taking on emotional distress because after reading some of what you have contributed to the punaweb I would say you are one of the top dogs when it comes to hounding, stud that you are. [Big Grin]