Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii Life
Delta9r,
Your friend's tenant rights were illegally violated, a listing agent cannot change the lease contract between a landlord and tenant. If the place sells the new owner may be able to break the lease, but just because a house is put on the market, or changes brokers, that doesn't change the lease or the rights of the tenants. Hawaii has really strict landlord tenant laws and we looked this up when our landlord put the place we were living in on the market. The fines are steep and are charged to the landlord, not the broker listing the property.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carol, thank you for the info. Wink

"Life is labor, and all that is good in life comes from that labor..."
"Life is labor, and all that is good in life comes from that labor..."
Fake,,,,, "bhhhh****" cough cough ... Have I ever got a real world story about Cristi M. And this is from a former client coming back to her as repeat customer .....

Plenty other choices here.

Most sincerely,
pog
I don't know Pog - Have you got a real world story?
dollars to do nuts they are incorporated in florida or a another state where fraud laws are fraudster friendly....

enough transplanted mainland real estate "professionals " in place all ready locally

one thing the new bee doesnt dont need to bring....plenty - oversupply in fact - here waiting for em - grin