Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ormat gossip
blah blah blah. take your meds and go away
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge

OK, so Spencer can't dial the phone, or presumably type. But I think what we all really want to know is, did he actually say those things to RJ? Because either way, yea or nay is cool. A talking dog in Puna? That's a big 10 out of 10 on the Punameter. RJ thinking she was having a conversation with a dog? That's 10 out of 10 as well, on the snorklemeter (see Puna Politics thread on Tiffany.)

Good morning everyone.

For those who can't stay on topic jump on this...

Well you know I am a B.I.T.C.H which stands for Betcha I Take Charge Here. With that being said I have to correct you HOTPE, of course Spencer didn't call me on the phone. I never mentioned the phone I just said that he called me. It was telepathic I could hear his voice and he was in agony over this.

Now back to the subject. I have a thought.

The reason that I first scooped this story even though I was told in the beginning that it wasn't newsworthy is because Ormat is in our backyard and they are one of the most scandalous companies on the planet in my opinion and in their demonstration. Please tell me why it is not important to discuss this story? Perhaps there should be a total audit of this company for all of the money that they have received and spent since they have been involved with Puna's PGV operation?

Wishing everyone a WONDERFUL Wednesday.
Wishing you wander into traffic.

Rob? Does freedom of speech trump social etiquette every time? Or, is there a place for civility on PW?

Yes dakine, if I, Rj Hampton, had wished lavalava would go 'wander into traffic' I would have probably had to pack my bags and go on vacation.

I guess its different strokes for different folks. But I am tough and I can take it and I do have a sense of humor and I know lavalava didn't really mean it. He was just acting off his feelings and I forgive him or her.[Big Grin]
I have to correct you HOTPE, of course Spencer didn't call me on the phone.

All right, thanks for the clarification. Maybe I was barking up the wrong tree.
But since I'm here and also for further clarification:

For those who can't stay on topic
I was not the first person to bring up Spencer the Dog, I was just responding to an earlier comment I read, and personally found more interesting. Because I ask you, which would be the bigger Tribune Herald headline:

1) Ormat Stimulus Funds Legit???
2) Talking Dog Discovered in Puna!!!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program

"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves

That is sooooooo funny. I mean it. I really appreciate your sense of humor!
RJ, I (this is gypsy's wife) wanted to say thank you for your hard work and dedication on this matter. I am learning so much from your research.
"With that being said I have to correct you HOTPE, of course Spencer didn't call me on the phone. I never mentioned the phone I just said that he called me. It was telepathic I could hear his voice and he was in agony over this."

Usually I would say you dug the hole, so you fill it up, but suspect this advice just won't work in this situation.
quote:
Originally posted by gypsy69

RJ, I (this is gypsy's wife) wanted to say thank you for your hard work and dedication on this matter. I am learning so much from your research.

Please do not rely upon RJ's "research" for your knowledge.