Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Local Shopping Bargains
Bargain of the day - if you make a donation to the ACS of $10 or more at HFSFCU you get a insulated cup. If you go to Safeway Starbucks, you can buy the same cup empty for $12.95, with no good deed.

Good deed + saving $2.95 = priceless.

No one has mentioned using coupons?????

I got hooked on Extreme Coponing on TLC. I used to be a casual coupon user but now after watching that show it has really altered the way I shop and how I look at purchasing items.

Now I am religious in using coupons and collect them from friends and coworkers. Unlike some people on the show I only buy things I like and use - I don't buy something just because I have a coupon for it.

I do cut a lot of coupons though - even those I don't use because the ones I don't use I donate to the Coupons for Troops program to help military families stationed overseas. I always thought it would be nce to drop off extra coupons for other folks to use here but I have yet to find a coupon group here.

I know I'll never get to the point of the women on the show (no stores out here double coupons so makes it tough.) But I am getting better. Saved $78 recently at Safeway (spent $87). Saved $29 at Walgreens (spent $22).

If anyone knows of a coupon group or a place I could drop some coupons I'd be happy to.

FYI - Coupon Divas (web site and Facebook) has some great deals here you can print coupons.

Macuu-- I wonder if the new Target will help reduce those costs some?

Great thread btw...

T~N~D Hawaiian Acres
T~N~D Hawaiian Acres
Probably will. I'm counting down the days to July 24th
Initially, yes, Targets prices will be lower...
then, sky high!!!!

I'd rather be a wise ass than a dumb ass!!!
Lucerne Chunk Cheese 32oz $1.88...... normally $10.19. Unlimited quantities through 9/27.Personalized deals! Check your club card email this morning!

It's gotta be a mistake...but I'm heading down there with it loaded on my Safeway shopping list print out and getting 10!. I hope they freeze well.
Macuu, I also got the email from Safeway, but when I signed into my Personalized Deals, the price on the Lucerne Cheese came up as $5.99, instead of the $1.88 on the opening page. Have you checked the price after you signed in?

Also, I found that if the cheese is shredded first, it freezes really well, but if I try to freeze it in a whole block, It hasn't thawed out very well without separating, & getting really oily.
Just checked it. Yep...they have corrected it. I knew it was a mistake!