Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Aloha
The word Aloha to be more specific. Something like a bumper sticker with the word Aloha in reflective letters with an adhesive backing.

Any suggestions where I might find?

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
David, there are Live Aloha bumper stickers. I think it's what you want. I don't know where they are sold though, sorry! You could try Basically Books on the Bayfront.
aloha all,

when i first saw the topic for this post, i said "YES!" as i thought it was in regards to the apparent lack of aloha lately on this board.

at any rate, hoping to send nui aloha to the rank and file of punaweb... live aloha...
Most any of the sticker sellers (at the farmers markets) should be able to make an 'aloha' sticker (not sure about reflective...) and I have seen kids at school with 'da kine' "ALOHA" stickers... again not reflective, but nice sized... may want to also check the surf board & skate board shops around....
Probably WalMart - in the "tourist souvenir" section. They have a couple racks of stickers ranging from geckos to turtles to fish to ..... maybe Hilo Hatties?
Thanks for input so far. I want reflective as I intend to place them on my newly installed gates in hopes of preventing some of my friends from unintentionally realigning them some night.

Holahan - yea, I did that on purpose Smile

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
Maybe they shoud say: "A SLOW HA!"

Stoneface
Aha ...
They sell reflective letters for house numbers, mail boxes, etc.. If you can't find a sticker you could spell it out yourself. Hardware store, Home Depot, maybe Walmart - mailbox/sign section.
Instant Sign Center down by the airport can probably make what you want if you can't find one pre-made
Dave -
If what KeaauRich recomends doesn't work out for you...
Check on-line, there's all sorts of bumper sticker makers on-line. I'm sure you could get exactly what you're after on-line.

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.