Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Pennsylvania
Just popping in to introduce myself. My husband and I and our 2 kids are moving to Mountain View in June 2011. I'm glad I found this site, there seems to be a wealth of information available!
Welcome Smile
I am in Glenwood, halfway between Mt. View and Volcano. Where in Mt. View?

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
w
Aloha! Mountain View is a wonderful place to live! We lived on Oshiro road for a little over a year as a graduated move from Volcano to the lowlands...or from cooler temps to warmer temps. We loved it there! It was sort of like country but not. Our favorite place was on Wright Road up in Volcano..total country living...like the top of the world and yet 5 minutes later we were back in the world..

Is your home going to be built or are you buying one...

Anyway, E Komo Mai!

“A penny saved is a government oversight.”
"Q might have done the right thing for the wrong reason, perhaps we need a good kick in our complacency to get us ready for what's ahead" -- Captain Picard, to Guinan (Q Who?)
alohamountaiview(maunakea)! we're loving life up here on the hill. hele mai (come belong).

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james