Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adults Displaying Childlike Behavior On-line.
Tom,
Please read this carefully.
It was in the last link I provided on the subject and in my informative former reply. Here again, it was software followed by the key word... "algorithm".
Yes I know, “algorithm” probably sounds like another Star Trek word to you, but, I can assure you; software algorithms are a real thing. Here are some basics about them – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm
No Tom; I don’t know the algorithm, if I did, Lockheed would have bought it from me a while back and I would be disallowed from OR disemboweled for sharing it with you today.

DaVinci,
Wao reciprocates to you the Vulcan hand gesture.

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.
Speaking of spelling, it's still bugging me to see "Gorilla" in the heading. Pretty sure there are no gorillas in Puna. Wao, as a marine, surely you know the word is guerrilla. Why are you talking down to Tom? On another note, did you read any of the information I linked?
This is just getting silly. Wao is referring to "hyperspectral" sensing. It's such a nonsense term it's more than irritating, but it is used in the corporate world. It's meaningless, it's like calling the Pacific Ocean a hyperocean. But words like that are used in that environment and sadly by some scientists.

Perhaps not surprisingly, I know what an algorithm is. Gorrillas in Puna, now that's something else!

And Wao, I didn't ask about an algorithm. You said it was a software matter and it was fixed. Since you know this, why won't you explain? As you mentioned, you haven't been bought out by Lockheed so you're quite free to tell the world as far as I'm concerned.

Tom

So all we need to do to stop the 'copters is to stop the importation of dilithium crystals???
So Jungle Man, I take it you're just guessing that they're using this stuff, you don't actually know for sure.

I'm struggling to think of any major breakthrough that was kept secret for 10 years.

Another possible scenario: the technology didn't work, the company nearly went bust, Lockheed snapped it up because it had some other good stuff worth keeping. I think there's much less cloak and dagger than some people imagine.
Kathy,
Nope... "Gorilla" stays as is. Anyone growing out here today hasn’t evolved much further. Why talk down to Tom? Perhaps you missed the fact that his first post was "talking down" to me. If you’re going to exercise observation try it without prejudice.

Tom,
On the contrary, you've been acting "silly" since your first reply. If you think a known defense contractor uses silly words than perhaps you need to look up the word to see what it means. Spectrum analyzer was a silly phrase to you too; your credibility is zip for zip. Silly; coming from the guy who worked with a spectrum analyzer in the infrared and never knew it.

Paul,
It's not a secret, it was also on a Discovery Channel program 5 year ago or so back IN ACTION... the way it works is not public.

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.
From yesterday's Hilo paper for all of the doubters about whether this is/was Green Harvest. Clearly it was. Please give those who report Green Harvest activity here on PunaWeb the respect that they deserve when they report such activity. Please don't deride them for being paranoid, etc. If you want, you can go bury your head in the sand and pretend that someone is being rescued, or they are checking the power lines, but you only look like a fool when you tell everyone that they don't know what they are talking about...when it is, in fact, State Narcotics Enforcement leading this "eradication mission" with the help of local police. Curiously, no mention of DEA....hmmmmmm. Is this how a bankrupt state and county operate? Where does this money come from?

TeddOnBass

Pot choppers take to the skies

A multi-agency task force is flying marijuana eradication missions over East Hawaii this week.

Keith Kamita, chief of the state's Narcotics Enforcement Division, confirmed Tuesday that his agency is leading the helicopter missions, which started Sunday. Capt. Randall Medeiros, who heads Hawaii Police Department's Criminal Investigations Division, said local police are assisting state narcotics agents.

The Tribune-Herald has received numerous calls from Nanawale Estates, Ainaloa and Mountain View to report police rappelling from helicopters in those areas. Some estimate the choppers hovering at a height of 100 feet or less above the ground.

Kamita said the missions will be ongoing through Thursday, and a count of uprooted plants should be available then.
---
Why did the HTH only get confirmation in this case? Could it be that all the other "Green Harvest!" sightings were indeed just rescue, Helco and tourist helicopters? A broken clock is correct twice a day.

Sorry Jungle Man, not convinced. I could say they're using x-ray vision mixed with anti-gravity, but it's confidential so they don't like to talk about it. You could be right, but I have no way of knowing.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

Another possible scenario: the technology didn't work, the company nearly went bust, Lockheed snapped it up because it had some other good stuff worth keeping. I think there's much less cloak and dagger than some people imagine.
That's exactly what occurred.

Sort of like it's illegal to live in or make a house from fabric in the county of Hawaii... right Bob? Permitted YURTs.
Your opinions are about 0 too.

There are more Sea-layers on this site than you can shake a stick at.
Why not try getting outside and living instead of trolling on-line all day? Thanks for reminding me why I stopped partaking in the garbage on this forum.

Aloha