Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally we own a piece of Puna
Actually I feel Puna owns me. Escrow closed today and recording is scheduled for Wednesday. I suppose that is official. We will own a lot in Eden Roc. I don't know how soon we can make the next plan, but we will be back as soon as we can. I will have a new appraisal on my house here in WA as I am refinancing. If it comes out significantly lower than what I have been asking in price, we will relist for the lower amount and try to just get out of here. Snowiest November on record (okay, if tomorrow's predicted amount comes through), my SO hit a deer today in my car, and already had temperatures in the below zero range. I am ready to move on. I think this group really keeps my spirits up. Now I will have to start paying more attention to the Building in Puna Forum. Instead of just cruising, I'll have to start paying attention.

Life goes on, with you or without you.
Peace and long life
quote:
Originally posted by Radiopeg
Escrow closed today and recording is scheduled for Wednesday. I suppose that is official.
I don't want to rain on your parade, but you don't own anything yet. You officially will be the owner after the recordation. [Big Grin][Big Grin][Big Grin]
BTW, CONGRATULATIONS!

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,PB,ABR,CRB,CM,FHS
johnrabi@johnrabi.com
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
(This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors http://KonaBoardOfRealtors.info)
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Congrats... I like that sub division almost bought there myself. Hope you can get a cell signal for high speed internet as your only other option would be dial up.
Congratulations. We bought a little place in HPP ourselves a little while back. We live in Puyallup, Wa. ,and I've lived in this area for 55 of my 57 years.We've had enough too.

jon

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Brrrrrrrrrr! Just reading your post makes me shiver!! Glad I got out of the NW when I did too! As far as Eden Roc goes.... You won't get homesick for the clouds and rain LOL!!!!

Royall

Glad to hear. Congratulation.

Aloha
Mark & Richard

"Yearn to understand first and to be understood second."
-- Beca Lewis Allen
"Yearn to understand first and to be understood second."
-- Beca Lewis Allen
Thanks guys, for all your comments. I know rain forest has rain in it. We will be doing our darnedest to scoot out of here. Only plan I have for the house we will build will be a huge lanai. So we can enjoy being "outside" all the time. Unless of course the perfect house is available for sale when we sell here. We can always add a lanai.... Yes, John, I know it has to record, but somehow getting through escrow seems the hard part. It is that 3 copies of notarized SSPP paperwork that was the worst pill. Ah, it is over, my part is done, it will be ours.

Life goes on, with you or without you.
Peace and long life
Welcome to the big rock.

The Lack

The Lack Toons
Good for you! Even a rainy day on the Big Island is nicer than the mainland rainy!
you bet it is, cant beat that balsam like smell as you exit the airplane! welcome