I saw the strangest thing yesterday
quote:
Originally posted by StillHope

quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandguy

No real pig will let you put clothes and leis on

Have you ever tried?[Big Grin]

not recently[Big Grin]
O.K. - I know I'm slow on the draw here, but rolling back to the guy with the chicken on his shoulder...

Something I'd like to know before offering him a ride - how often does he change his chicken shirt?
quote:
Originally posted by TrevorKane

O.K. - I know I'm slow on the draw here, but rolling back to the guy with the chicken on his shoulder...

Something I'd like to know before offering him a ride - how often does he change his chicken shirt?

That's funny! [Big Grin]
Yesterday, I saw an old guy with a cockatoo on his shoulder walking down 130 past Pahoa.
I seen a guy walking his goat down southpiont. Had it on leash.
Heard a story about chicken man a few months ago. He stopped at Jan's for a haircut. He had uku's and they told him to leave. He begged them to just shave his head 'cause it was driving him crazy, so they gave him a buzz cut in the parking lot.
There are at least TWO pet pigs up in Kaumana too ... They walk ( off leash ) around the neighborhoods with the kids.
FULL size pigs, out hangin' with the fam, priceless.

aloha,
pog
i so it before as well. the pig was wearing a cowboy hat and standing on a car. some guy was photographing it. i so it with my husband so i know i wasn't hallusinating. it was very very strange. the pig was completely black, so it could of been a hog.