Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA SUNDAY
Don't Miss Scuba Sunday, February 6th.

Royal will roll in before 9 and get our space... we love you Royal... and everyone else will wander in as we usually do.

Pot Luck BBQ
Lots of water play like snorkeling, boogie boarding, kayaking, etc... and some scuba too.

Contact the scuba shop for location of dive information

Sun and Sea Hawaii

224 Kamehameha Ave
Hilo, HI 96720
(808) 934-0902

I look forward to seeing all our friends there, and am in hopes that I will be strong enough to at least get in the water and try out my new video mask! Wooo Hooooo

Hope to see yo there:
Richardson's Beach Park
10 am ish
Post here in topic if you are coming so we can get a feel for the size and "texture" of the group.

Aloha! Pam

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Scuba Sunday!!!

I'll be there with the pop-ups, some chairs, and tables. Things should be up by 8-8:30. If you plan on diving, call Sun and Sea dive shop (934-0902)and see where they'll be meeting for that part of Scuba Sunday. Being that it is also Superbowl Sunday, we'll be wrapping up a little early as several have mentioned they be leaving to watch the game. I to have plans to go to friends house to watch the commercials and eat more food ;-) I'll probably load things up about 1:30-2:00 but that should still make for a fun morning and early afternoon!

Don't for get to bring something food wise to share in the way of food. Anybody bringing a grill? I will have a few chairs there but bring one just in case some new people show up.

Looks like low tide will be a -2' at 11:18am. If the bay isn't too full of white caps it should be a good day for whale watching. I was at Richardson on Monday with friends and we watched several breech then.

Last month there were a couple of showers go through but of the 25-30 people there I didn't hear one complaint!!

Hope to see ya there!!

Royall

we will be there early and will leave early to watch the game.

see you there!

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

I just got a call asking me to bring eggs, which I will do. Does anyone else want eggs? We are getting a couple dozen a day around here so they are fresh, fresh, fresh!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
It's Scuba Sunday, 9 am. Bob and I are headed to the store for munchies at the beach then we will be down. We will stay until noon or 1 and then are headed home for him to sit in a chair and pretend he is a football player (isn't that what all the guys are doing????). Poor Bob....

Hope to see a few of you this morning.

Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Great day at the beach.... Not as many people as usual (20-25 or so)but we all had fun! Two people went diving, I went snorkeling, more food than you can shake a stick at and the weather was perfect! Hope to see ya next month!!

Royall