Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This?
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Tucker

Thank you John,

I hadn't noticed.

[Big Grin][Big Grin]
As the originator of this thread, do I have the authority to ask that it be closed down?

I had hoped that people would consider their individual actions and recognize that PunaWeb is a better place when we can disagree without being disagreeable. Instead, all I fostered was another round of sh** slinging. Since so many here act so childishly, I'd like to suggest that we all take a moment to reflect on what our mothers would think about the way we each interact here. Maybe maternal influence will succeed where common civility and an expectation of mature behavior have failed.

And KathyH, I hope you'll reconsider...
quote:
Originally posted by KeaauRich

As the originator of this thread, do I have the authority to ask that it be closed down?

Nope,you have to be the terminator.[Wink]

Whatever you assume,please
just ask a question first.
FOOD FIGHT!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by KeaauRich

As the originator of this thread, do I have the authority to ask that it be closed down? ...

Only if you hand out a couple of mirrors first and barf bags for the rest of us.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
KeaauRich,

The originator of any topic may have the topic removed if they like. If that is what you want to do let me know.

I have redacted some parts this morning which violate our policies.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by laniA

There are a couple of people on Puna Online who don't miss a chance to post in those anti-PW threads where our forum and Rob being insulted.
You know who you are.May be you personally didn't say those words but you were a part of cheering crowd. You have no shame coming back here.
It's like insulting a person in public and then coming to the party in his house to solicit business from his guests.

laniA, I agree with you. They have no shame.

The same cheering crowd are both at it again insulting punaweb and punaweb members while posting here and saying they are not a part of calling names or attacking punaweb.

See the yesterday's and today's posts on "swamp gas" / "evesdropping" / "KathyH".
namecalling, attacking, flaming, trolling... sheesh
hawaiideborah
Dis is for all you who read about selves on one website and come back here to complain it. STOP!!! Cannot you see that is why they are talking about you? This is what they want. No post in with arguments, no post attacks, no post about attacks and they stop talking about you. YOU ARE GIVING THEM AMMUNITION FOR THEIR GUN! They cannot shoot if you no give them ammunition. They laugh at you. They mock you. Then you go and read what they say and come back here and complain or wine. Then they laugh you more! You can stop it. No read other website. STOP IT! If no read it it cannot offend you. No let it get to you if day mean nuthing to you.

Take control of yourself and don't get a wad in yur panties. It is such a nice day out. Go outside get away from computer and relax. No one needs to do this to themselves. So STOP!
quote:
Originally posted by DanielP

FOOD FIGHT!!!!

LOL. DAMN STRAIGHT, DAN!

All I can say is y'all got way way way too much time on your hands.
I echo what Keaau rich and hawaii deborah say about Kathy H. I think she is articulate, very intelligent and the *TOP* contributor to postings that have great content and knowledge about the area and life in general.

The ones who seem bothered by her postings and rant about her always seem to be the ones with whom life has somehow left go on by or can't rub two sentences together and have some kind of spice of life come out of it. If you know what I mean.
They are usually displaying the kind of sad spirit that would like to pull other people's spirit down. So not needed. I would say to Kathy, just give them the heave-ho and keep on going past them.

Lucy

Having another Great day in Paradise, Wherever that Maybe!
Lucy

Having another Great day in Paradise, Wherever that Maybe!