Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ppdsystems
Anyone has experience working for this or similar business?
The add was on craigslist for customer service.I got this e-mail:

Just to give you a review of our available position, this is a contractor-based opening. You are not working for us as a direct employee, and therefore you can work from home or a remote office, and set your own hours.

Obviously, the more you work, the more you make. People who follow the training guide and complete the initial training will receive $50 typically within 1 business day. After that, the typical income is based on the amount of hours you work and serious people can earn $100-250 per day depending on the hours worked and your commitment to succeed.

You must be able to take on daily challenges for our company and be able to follow instructions. You will be given a 1099 for tax purposes, as taxes are not taken out of your pay.

We pay weekly on every Friday via check, direct deposit, or a company provided debit card.

We are only looking for serious, motivated individuals. We have a lot of people sign on with us, and then never work. We guarantee a steady income if you follow the training material and actually work. We are one of very few companies accredited with the BBB for work at home positions. You may review our BBB page here. We have an A rating.

Please take a minute to check out our website at www.ppdsystems.com and see if this is for you or not.

All you need to do is complete the training and you can start work immediately.

I look forward to speaking with you more and hopefully having you join our team of Customer Service Agents and Marketing Professionals.

Thank you and have a great day.

--

Derreck Mosnia

Customer Service Representative

PPD Systems Online

www.ppdsystems.com
This sounds like a million other similar scams, "First you give us money for "training" and then we will give you more money" Typically, you get a bunch of paperwork, that's the "training" and it's usually not worth the paper it's written on. After "training" they can come up with hundreds of excuses why you are not earning your money back and that's if you are lucky, most people just get blown off with the full knowledge that the money you put up front for "training" couldn't possibly be worth the time, effort & money for a Lawyer to try and get it back. If it's too good to be true, particularly in this economy, it most likely is. Good luck, Mr.Natural
Remember those classified ads from 30-40 years ago promising $250 per thousand stuffing envelopes? This is worded almost the same way.
They said no charge for training and they had A-rating on BBB.
Though the money this girl on the video said she was making does sound too good to be true.

Search the net - there are whole forums on "work from home, make lots of money". The posters usually have tips and ones to avoid so go there and then search for the PPD.

You could try this one and at least they enter you in a weekly jackpot but you gotta watch 20 commercials a day.

http://www.varolo.com/village/Momzilla (This is my parent's village and they did it because their friends won a jackpot there. I do not bug them about it because it keeps the phone calls to my house to a minimum, and it seems harmless enough.)
"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me."
-Dudley Field Malone
"They have an A-rating on BBB".

Actually, if you read the their web site they do not have an A-rating with the BBB. It specifically states "Our parent company is a Better Business Bureau Accredited organization..."

If you want to know other people's experience with this company use Google....Google is your friend! You will never know for sure until you try.
Thanks.I missed the important part when googled first time.Now I am expecting lots of spam.Hate applying on line whatever the business!
Googling "ppdsystems scam" results in 1.3 million hits. That oughta tell you something.

(oops-had typed "scan" sted "scam")