Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target Soft opening
I know this is just a rumor....but was wondering if anyone else heard it. Targets grand opening on July 24th will actually have a soft opening July 20th. Can anyone confirm or deny that rumor?
Yes, they are having a VIP event the night of the 19th. After that they are technically open with their Grand Opening on the 24th. I work on the overnight crew there.
How can one get in on the VIP event? I'd love to be there!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

sugar up one of the people that work there (we're allowed to bring a guest) lol other than that I think it's an invite only thing to cozy up with the local big wigs.
Anyone know what time target opens Wednesday morning?
Target opens 8am tomorrow....
macuu - you asking and answering your own questions now???? lol
Yep...It happens with old age.....Smile
I just got back from Target this morning...bought over $200.00 in groceries and I wasn't planning on grocery shopping for another week (I figured once people found out about the prices....the store would be wiped out). Absolutely the best deals in town for most food prices (especially the target brand). Puts Safeway prices to shame and equals or surpasses Walmart prices on most stuff but the selection is much greater!. I'm sold... going here from now on. Also they have a very good selection of wines, alcohol and beer (something Walmart doesn't have). All the employees were polite to the extreme. Good prices and selection on pet food too. They have their own brand of pet food that I thought I'd try since it was so cheap. They also have another Starbucks and a Pizza Hut up front. And plenty of cashiers....no waiting

Oh and my wife got new sheets and comforters...she said the selection and price was very good with a better thread count than Walmart stuff
Oh BOY, my wife went down this morning and she hasn't returned yet!
Ouch............

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....