Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a real barber....
SB likes Jan's too. He found out in an hr that Jan is dating my mom's next door neighbor's daughter's husband's father... LOL... also gave him a neck massage and in his words "that old lady has hands like a vise-grip", and his haircut was done well.

Just cracked him up - and all for $10.
How about a good hair cutter/ stylist for long straight hair?
I just want the blunt cut, straight across for my long hair. Everytime I go to get my hair cut they want to do it in a U-shape with it shorter in the front and sloped down in the back. Then I have to go get it fixed and cut straight across again. Sometimes i have to fight to get it not "styled" or "shagged" or "shaped". I like long straight hair and just want the basic cut.
Any suggestions for this?
Thanks.
hawaiideborah
Yeah, Jan is kind of a fox and does have a twinkle in her eye. I picked up on that pretty quick and we did talk about one her suitors (not the person you mentioned) that she politely turned away because he hadn't been taking care of himself. But you didn't hear it from me.

hawaiideborah, my stylist, Roy, was very good at following instructions. I brought in some pictures to aid him. I think if you communicated to him in clear terms what you wanted, making plain that you didn't want it styled but cut straight across, he would do that. He is kind of shy and so you may wonder if he is listening to the instructions, but he is listening and executes on them pretty well, bearing in mind that we left perfectionism behind when we boarded the plane.