Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proud Mommy Moment
Ditto what dtisme said! Your son has also mixed paint for me several times & I asked him if he had ever done voice-overs...he's got an amazing speaking voice.

If Home Depot's ad agency doesn't grab this kid, they're really missing the boat!

Dee
rocking song and video! your son did a great job! far better than 99% of the commercial advertising out there. could definitely see this edited down to a 30 second tv spot! best of luck! aloha... Smile
Heyyyyyyyy, that's your son?

My ole' man and I sometimes sing songs in home depot, trading verses.

We noticed that your son was singing along a couple of times;
sooooo cute!! And he's very congenial, not in any kind of "I have to be nice to you because I work here" kind of way either. Genuinely good guy.

It's too bad Home Depot will probably be loosing one of it's best employees pretty soon due to an Entertainment Contract sure to come his way!
quote:
Originally posted by sittall

Too cool, so glad you shared this.

Thanks!
quote:
Originally posted by mailesomaha

Heyyyyyyyy, that's your son?

My ole' man and I sometimes sing songs in home depot, trading verses.

We noticed that your son was singing along a couple of times;
sooooo cute!! And he's very congenial, not in any kind of "I have to be nice to you because I work here" kind of way either. Genuinely good guy.

It's too bad Home Depot will probably be loosing one of it's best employees pretty soon due to an Entertainment Contract sure to come his way!

Thanks!! We can only dream!!!!

~DW
Wow, that is a great video, looking forward to my next trip to Home Depot now! Way to go Mom - please keep sharing...

Dot
quote:
Originally posted by DTisme

Love it! Your son has waited on me many times, too, so it was a kick seeing him sing. He has a great voice. Koa's also waited on me - very very nice and helpful young men. If he's embarrassed by you posting the link, just tell him it's great publicity for his band!

[Big Grin] Thanks!
Love it. Wish we can vote. Hope HD will use it for their TV ads.