Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TomtheAstronomer is now BriantheTeacher
and I am not sure that he is an astronomer either.
Weird. We have TomK who is a real Tom and a real astronomer.Here comes a new guy who said his name is Brian and doesn't say that he is a real
astronomer.
He also says that he is a gay and Tom,the real astronomer is not.
So when I see "Tomtheastronomer" I am getting confused.
Huh?
"P.T." (if that is the real name!) was obviously confused.... and posted this to show that that "P.T." is still getting confused, but has the data to not be!
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause confusion...especially it didn't occur to me that Puna would be a place that had real, live, working astronomers. I am not tom nor an astronomer; its simply a screenname I've used for years in reference to a favorite song by a beloved songwriter. I am, in fact, Brian and a teacher. I apologize for confusion. ):
Brian, If you want, and only if you want to, I can change your username to Briantheteacher.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
quote:
Originally posted by TomtheAstronomer

it didn't occur to me that Puna would be a place that had real, live, working astronomers.
Lol, Puna has everything!

But yes, Mauna Kea observatories have a big presence on the island, so we do have professional astronomers here.

I am clear on who you are now, but it did take me aback at first, as TomK the astronomer is a well established poster here, one who takes amazing photos of Mauna Kea summit and other subjects.
Brian, Don't know if you are the luckiest guy in the lower east side, but your magnetic fields have ignited some of us, esp on a day like today, with the sun out & wind in or hair! Rock ON!
I'll accept the name change - I'll happily be BriantheTeacher and leave the title to Tom, the actual Astronomer. (:
Let me see what I can do...

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
Yes, Carey! Exactly the reference. Except I'm more like the luckiest guy in Mountain Park, the tiniest town in North Georgia, currently.

and thanks for the name change - I like it.