Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lights over the water??
7:26 or so. I could see a light through the trees down Maku'u over the water. Looked like a yellow/orange flare on a parachute (like in a war zone) but it was moving like a on a plane. Anyone down on the water see it or ID it??

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Don't laugh but... cruise ship?
No.... not that. I'm at about 125' elevation and I just happen to look out the window towards the ocean and could see it through the trees, way to high to be on the water. Just brought back memories of flares over a battle field... Could have been a plane flying towards the shore but when the light started going towards Hilo, it didn't diminish in brightness as a turning light would. Who knows..... a UFO?? lol!!!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

If it turns out to be a UFO send them to my house.... I am getting ready to need a new adventure!

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I don't need to see it. I already know. Its bigfoot letting his buds know where to pick him after a failed cloud seeding attempt.

aloha,
pog
Was there smoke? On the water?
Or fire in the sky?

[Big Grin]
Ha ha!! Dorks.

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8-zOF3oz-w

check this video out... [Big Grin]
If that was the same thing I seen the other night..... It sure has a bright headlight!!!! lol

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani