Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP Ballot
I certainly don't want to start a mess, but I just received my HPPOA ballot (two votes) for District 5. I always vote but I really don't know poop about either candidate, Jo Maynard or Montana Tsubamoto. Based solely on the blurbs included on the ballot I'm leaning toward Maynard, but that's pretty weak evidence on which to base a vote. I'm soliciting advice.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
I usually recommend darts and/or dice, but with just the two candidates, a coin toss would suffice.
I'd love to see the blurbs. In the past, the candidates statements have been either vague or so nonconfrontational as to be almost meaningless, and I was told there was a lot of pressure from the BOD to make people do it that way. If somebody were to say something like, "It's time to clean house and start over," it would get my attention and probably my vote, depending. See if those two are in the phone book and call them. I think the hui should provide contact information for all candidates, no exceptions, but I just looked at their website, and there's no candidate information there that I can find. Imagine that.
I didn't know either one so I didn't vote.
Puna: Our roosters crow first