Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies apperal
All,

What stores are there in Hilo for things line bras and undies. Like good quality stuff?
The wife says Macy's.
I agree about Macy's, Ross at times has super high end lingerie at good prices but it is hit or miss.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
I take this question as a very good sign that things are getting back to normal.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Curious to know the back-story? With the recent calamity, I'm just wondering if there was not enough advance warning (or more pressing priorities)that precluded clearing off the clotheslines before Iselle made landfall?
Given the wind velocities and aerodynamics of brassieres, my theory is that the B and C cups made it to Oahu; D cups and bigger are probably scattered all about Kauai.
I doubt, however, that there's a sinister government plot behind the blown away bloomers[Big Grin]

Todd
Todd
Todd H -
But what about the secret government planes spraying... femtrails?
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Those black hawks have a hellava down wash.....
Okay, okay folks.... it was a simple question. LEt's not hijack the topic please.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Pretty funny tho Rob!! LOL

Wife says Macy's and Ross.
On Tuesdays if a person is over age 55,
10% discount on all items store wide in Ross.
Hope this is helpful