Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
It looks more and more that Boaz was thrown in the water with Britanny. It was so unlikely that a body would be ever be found and the killer/killers knew it. Now, who would want them dead? I know this has been repeated throughout this thread. ....the day before he was going to buy a piece of land and start lava tours????
it really really smells. this cannot be swept under the lava. I don't feel safe anymore, too many murders.
quote:
Originally posted by Minette

I don't feel safe anymore, too many murders.

Minette, there has been an unusual amount of murder and mayhem in Puna and Hilo since the beginning of 2013. However, If you look at each individual case, I believe all of the deaths and serious acts of violence were against family, friends, or business acquaintances. Even against some "business" acquaintances. There's little chance you would stumble into a random act of violence in Puna. You're probably more likely to be struck by lightning than to be hit by a spear gun. Unless the person with the spear gun is already aiming at you for some reason.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
"Esteban said they had investigated the allegations and ruled out the tour operator as a suspect."

I hope that investigation was as stringent as the one on the campsite and hostel.

A lie detector can be fooled. Does he have an airtight alibi? Who corroborated it?
Read somwhere they had indentified one set of drag marks from the campsite and the rope used found in said camp.....

no reference to a second set of drag marks if found

one thing about the lava - it will retain traces of anything drug over it - I'm sure there is lots of dna peeled of my hide during "gardening"

tough case to crack - Hawaii pd slow and methodical imho

Island justice always seems more subtle than mainland - look how long they kept an eye on that ex cop that killed his wife ....
Anyone with any brains, if setting up Boaz as the perpetrator of this brutal crime would not have left evidence of two sets of drag marks! This was a very cold-blooded killing/killings. I do not hold out hope that Boaz is still alive, I am so sorry.
'Cant speak for any one else

Brains or not - evokes a favorite bumper sticker - "We are are all here because we are all not there" - grin

I am puzzled by the information released so far - the facts so thin ...I think in time this will be solved however - wait for the tracks in the snow as some put it.

In the mean time emotionalism is running rampant

In my case its more about concerned about what went down that night - than tyring to assign blame - so sad........

Without either party being here to be able to speak - just leaves he cops with forensics and statistics - that's why they want to talk to her partner.

As to the reaction to local law enforcement - its an island..... my experience with law enforcement on resort islands is that the cops feel they are out numbered with few reserves out in the boonies - lots of guns, bad terrain and folks that will draw a line in the sand.

May require a different mangement approach than in Santa Barbara Ca - .... note how Oakland has its own police culture as well - Think that management approach would work out here? or in Santa Barbara ..........

edit: What got me thinking about localsim was being pulled over in a beater borrowed grey primer van while parking in a main land uper crusty zip code last mainland visit........

seeing my CDL still linked to a business addy in the same city - the cop used the term "our city" when speaking to dispatch on the radio

message received load and clear, no ticket either.....
"Esteban said they had investigated the allegations and ruled out the tour operator as a suspect."

I hope that investigation was as stringent as the one on the campsite and hostel.

A lie detector can be fooled. Does he have an airtight alibi? Who corroborated it?
Sorry everyone. Technically inept. Didn't mean to post same message over & over.

Am curious if the person who claims to own "all 900 acres" has any idea what went on that night on "his" land.
In My opinion, its not easy to keep 2 people in check, in the dark.... (if its a murder by anyone other than Bo) the dude (Bo) would have tried something and prob would have been stabbed or shot while resisting... with blood evidence easily found ...

what about finding all his stuff ie AK ID, phone, backpack, etc. 100+ yards from campsite near the drag area... seems like a killer would have got rid of that stuff too.... in ocean, like the body

also IMO an outside killer wouldnt use the clothsline at campsite as the kill weapon... if that was his MO, he would have brought his own piano wire (garrote) to kill with, not some stretchable weak clothsline (cut) from site...

until Bo is found ... he's #1 in my eyes ... still

for only 180K people spread out over 4K+ sq miles... The Big Island police are very good at what they do... Im sure they have far more info than whats been reported so far

aloha

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Not a clothesline, it was a nylon fiber-type rope. Sharks, as far as I know do not eat backpacks!
Tiffany did a great job in getting the court documents!
http://www.bigislandchronicle.com/